WWE Wants Sonnen

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
- F4Wonline.com reports that WWE is interested in working with 35 year old UFC fighter "The American Gangster" Chael Sonnen. Sonnen lost to Anderson Silva at Saturday's UFC 148 pay-per-view but word is that WWE is ready to negotiate. No word yet if they want him to wrestle or play another kind of role.

Sonnen has ties to WWE as he is friends with WWE Champion CM Punk. Punk was ready to accompany Sonnen to the Octagon for a fight several months back but that was nixed.

Sonnen is also close to WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin. Austin has been bringing Sonnen out to his Broken Skull Ranch in Texas to help him with strength and conditioning training.

I don't know much about MMA guys but I did some looking up on Sonnen and saw that he was also an All American. If he can talk than this isn't a bad idea.

Reaction score
Just to prevent the clutter of two or three response News threads:

Finlay restarted back in the WWE Monday. Goldust has been fired as an Agent for encouraging the Prime Time Players to hit a power bomb spot on Yoshi that apparently hurt the rice eater. So they fired the guy who suggested a cool spot to two green (yet, quite black) wrestlers who botched it as bad as possibly could be done. Perfect logic.

...god...

Reaction score
Could make a huge news thread, but anyways I heard Goldust was coming back or some shit, or at least trying. Also, X-Pac looks great, cut like all his bodyfat, he's not huge but like in the best shape of his life. Love to see him + Billy Gunn start working matches for the WWE again. Both can still go and could help A LOT in putting/helping the newer guys.. the WWE needs guys like that, no idea why they didn't grab em earlier while they're wasting away on indies and they grab all these other shits. Possibly Val Venis too, if he's still out there, not nearly as viable as some others tho.

nation

Reaction score
Goldust coming back? How so? He got released and when he was under contract they wouldn't even let him put over Rhodes in a match, where do you hear this shit? Also, I just read the other day that the E is distancing themselves from Pac because he did some stupid shit during the last Mania.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Could make a huge news thread, but anyways I heard Goldust was coming back or some shit, or at least trying. Also, X-Pac looks great, cut like all his bodyfat, he's not huge but like in the best shape of his life. Love to see him + Billy Gunn start working matches for the WWE again. Both can still go and could help A LOT in putting/helping the newer guys.. the WWE needs guys like that, no idea why they didn't grab em earlier while they're wasting away on indies and they grab all these other shits. Possibly Val Venis too, if he's still out there, not nearly as viable as some others tho.

Road Dogg is in great shape too (doesn't look like it but whatever). I saw a match on some Juggalo shit from last summer. It was NAO vs. X-Pac and Nash. All four of them looked great (well Nash...was...ok).

It should be noted that Kip, James, and Sean did voiceover work for WWE '13