WWE Total Divas Season 3 Episode 11 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Paige would be hotter if she didn't have a butt chin and had an American accent.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
First Brie and AJ and now Rosa and Paige. There's always one person not keeping up there end. WWE isn't good at booking kisses.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Anyways, thank you all for participating in the Total Divas Live Discussion aka just me.
Shoutout to CM Bryan and Sin Cara.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Anyways, thank you all for participating in the Total Divas Live Discussion aka just me.
Shoutout to CM Bryan and Sin Cara.

Anytime, bro.

If I was watching it live, this would've been a much more interesting discussion.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Damn, Rosa hitting on Titus. (Called him sexual chocolate)
What a sluuu
His response was awesome though.

I watch this with the wife on Mondays but I'll be glad to come here to comment.

Nattie is such a goodie two shoes lol. Let me hit a dumpster to get out of a drug test. Then she finds out there were no drugs in the brownies. HA ha. Even if there was pot in them - her "I don't want them to think I'm a drug addict" response was ridiculous.

The whole argument between the Bellas right before the heel turn in story seems a little too well timed for me. Reinforces my thoughts that TD is totally scripted.

Wish I was that taxi driver and got the show when Nikki split her skirt lol. Anybody else notice the skirt was fixed when they went into the house? Wife said it was a different skirt. Ah the magic of television.