• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score

The WWE is in total chaos heading into the first ever Fatal 4-Way pay per view. The actions of the former NXT contestants the past few weeks has every WWE employee on edge after their assault on RAW General Manager, Bret "The Hit Man" Hart last week and anybody that got in their path the week before.If that wasn't enough, Kane has been on his own rampage as he tries to find the man that put his brother, The Undertaker, in a vegativie state caused from some sort of attack. All the actions overshadow the facts that both John Cena and Jack Swagger faces arguably their biggest challenges ever as they each face off against three former World Champions at Fatal 4 Way.

Can they retain?

Will the NXT group wreak more havoc on the WWE?

Who took out The Undertaker?

This is the story of what happens next.....

thRAW-1.gif

WWE Champion-John Cena

WWE Unified Tag Team Champions-The Hart Dynasty

WWE United States Champion-The Miz

Chris_Jericho82.jpg
Harry_Smith13.jpg
Edge49.jpg
Matt_Sydal9.jpg
Ezekiel_Jackson5.jpg

Goldust11.jpg
Great_Khali13.jpg
Jay_Uso.jpg
Jimmy_Uso4.jpg
John_Cena45.jpg

thJohn_Morrison4.jpg
thMark_Henry6.jpg
thPrimo_Colon.jpg
Ron_Killings15.jpg
Randy_Orton38.jpg

thSantino_Marella3.jpg
Sheamus_OShaunessy15.jpg
Ted_DiBiase_Jr16.jpg
thTriple_H33.jpg
thTJ_Wilson7.jpg

Vladimir_Kozlov9.jpg
thWilliam_Regal20.jpg
thYoshitatsu.jpg
Brett_Majors8.jpg
thMike_Mizanin2.jpg

4913_100_100.jpg

WWE Divas Champion-Eve Torres

thAliciaFox-1.jpg
Brie_Bella13.jpg
Eve_Torres23.jpg
Gail_Kim20.jpg
thJillian_Hall.jpg

Maryse_Ouellet31.jpg
thMelina24.jpg
Nattie_Neidhart83.jpg
thNicole_Bella4.jpg
tamina.jpg

thwwewww.gif

RAW General Manager-Bret Hart

Bret_Hart42.jpg
thJerry_Lawler2.jpg
thJosh_Matthews4.jpg
thJustin_Roberts6.jpg
thMichael_Cole3.jpg

thRunjin_Singh3.jpg
Vince_McMahon19.jpg

thSmackdownLogo.gif

World Heavyweight Champion-Jack Swagger

WWE Unified Tag Team Champion-The Hart Dynasty

WWE Intercontinetal Champion-Kofi Kingston

Big_Show28.jpg
Caylen_Croft4.jpg
thChavo_Guerrero9.jpg
thChris_Masters4.jpg
Christian_Cage33.jpg

CM_Punk58.jpg
thCody_Rhodes10.jpg
Brian_Major6.jpg
Nick_Nemeth17.jpg
thDrew_McIntyre2.jpg

thFinlay6.jpg
Jack_Swagger7.jpg
thJTG4.jpg
thKane5.jpg
Kofi_Kingston18.jpg

Luke_Gallows2.jpg
thMatt_Hardy17.jpg
MVP41.jpg
thRey_Mysterio14.jpg
Shad_Gaspard15.jpg

Trent_Beretta10.jpg
thTyler_Reks.jpg
Lance_Hoyt21.jpg
Undertaker45.jpg

4913_100_100.jpg

WWE Women's Champion-Layla

Beth_Phoenix42.jpg
Kelly_Kelly48.jpg
Layla_El19.jpg
Michelle_McCool38.jpg
RosaMendes4.jpg

Serena_Deeb24.jpg
Tiffany_Terrell17.jpg

thwwewww.gif

Smackdown General Manager-Teddy Long

thHornswoggle6.jpg
thMatt_Striker3.jpg
Angela_Fong4.jpg
thTheodore_Long2.jpg
thTodd_Grisham2.jpg

thTony_Chimel3.jpg
thVickie_Guerrero4-2.jpg

NXT.jpg

NXT Pros-The Miz (Alex Riley)
Kaval (LayCool)
John Morrison (Eli Cottonwood)
Cody Rhodes (Husky Harris)
Mark Henry (Lucky Cannon)
Kofi Kingston (Michael McGillicutty)
MVP (Percy Watson)
Zach Ryder (Titus O'Neil)

Alex_Riley6.jpg
Bryan_Danielson30.jpg
Darren-Young-2-1.jpg
David_Otunga4.jpg
Eli_Cottonwood7.jpg

Heath_Miller8.jpg
Windham_Rotunda3.jpg
Justin_Angel.jpg
Low_Ki19.jpg
Johnny_Prime6.jpg

Joe_Hennig7.jpg
thTyrone_Jones.jpg
Percy_Watson7.jpg
Skip_Sheffield.jpg
Titus_ONeill.jpg

Wade_Barrett4.jpg

thwwewww.gif

NXT Host-Matt Striker

Jamie_Keyes.jpg
thJosh_Matthews4.jpg
thMatt_Striker3.jpg
thMichael_Cole3.jpg

14803696.jpg

WWE Championship

John Cena defends against Randy Orton, Edge, and Sheamus

World Heavyweight Championship

Jack Swagger defends against Rey Mysterio, CM Punk and The Big Show

WWE Divas Championship

Eve defends against Gail Kim, Maryse and Alicia Fox

WWE United States Championship

The Miz defends against R-Truth

WWE Intercontinental Championship

Kofi Kingston defends against Drew McIntyre

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Good to see a new thread pop up around here, especially from somebody I know is the goods. For you I kno it's just a matter of sticking to a thread. Hopefully with the latest WWE biz, this is finally the one. Even though I usually hate WWE threads, i'll (90%) drop a review when/if you post the first show. Good luck, man.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score

14803696.jpg

Live from the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale, New York

We are live at the first ever Fatal 4-Way pay per view, the fans are rowdy as ever as they are ready to watch possibly history being made with five championship matches on the card. We see hundreds of signs as fans are mostly showing the support for Cena, Orton, and Mysterio. We finally close in on the announce table as we see Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler to welcome us to the event.

Cole: "Welcome everybody to the first ever Fatal 4-Way pay per view as we come to you from the historic Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in the welcoming city of Uniondale, New York."

Lawler: "Uniondale has certainly showed their support of the WWE this weekend as the city has opened their arms and welomced the Fatal 4-Way pay per view to their fair city."

Cole: "Most certainly we will return their support with a great show tonight as we see five champions defending their titles. You will see RAW superstars, The Miz defend his title against ex-champion, R-Truth."

Lawler: "R-Truth gets his rematch after The Miz's shocking win last Monday in a Fatal 4-Way preview match. But this time The Miz won't have two other superstars in the ring with him. He has to face R-Truth one on one, something he hasn't had great success with in the past."

Cole: "The Miz definately has his hands full with the energetic, R-Truth. We will also see Divas Champion, Eve Torres in a Fatal 4-Way match as she will take on former Divas Champion, Maryse, a former WWE Women's champion in Gail Kim and the young and hungry, Alicia Fox."

Lawler: " I know Eve has her sights on Maryse as she has done everything possible to get under the champion's skin but Eve better not forget about Kim or Fox becasue both are talented enough to walk away the Divas Champion."

Cole: "Then in the main event we will see John Cena defending his title against three men that have beaten him previously for the title in the past, the dangerous Sheamus, "The Viper" Randy Orton and of course "The Rated-R Superstar" Edge."

Lawler: "Each men does hold victories against John Cena in the past but this is now, Michael. John Cena has been on quite a roll since Wrestlemania and doesn't look to stop now. The one thing I'm going to keep my eye on his Randy Orton's shoulder. He injured it against Edge in their match at Extreme Rules and I'm wondering if Orton is truly 100%. If he isn't, he could be the main target for the other three.

Cole: "Let's go to the Smackdown crew of Todd Grisham and Matt Striker as they preview the Smackdown portion of tonight's card.

We go a table over as we see Todd Grisham and Matt Striker sitting.

Grisham: "Thank you, Michael. We just heard about the RAW matches for tonight but I think the ones from Smackdown will steal the show."

Striker: "We do have one fewer match but the two we have will definately be enough."

Grisham: "We will have the new Intercontiental Champion, Kofi Kingston defend against the former champ, Drew McIntyre."

Striker: 'Vince McMahon's proclaimed Drew McIntyre as the future of Smackdown but nobody told that to Kofi. Drew has had his problems with the man from Ghana but Drew has been distracted by the actions of one, Matt Hardy."

Grisham: "Hardy has for sure been on the mind of Drew and rightfully so. But I don't know how Drew can beat someone the caliber of the champion if he has to keep an eye for Hardy."

Striker: "Teddy Long needed to step in here and bar Hardy from interfering and fire him on the spot if he did but it never happened. Long has to bury his personal problems with Drew as General Manager and do the right thing. But he showed his own feelings by never making the stipulation."

Grisham: " I think Long is doing the right thing staying clear of the situation now. But in the World Heavyweight Championshiop nobody can stand clear as Jack Swagger has to defend his title against the high-flying, Rey Mysterio, the leader of Straight Edge Society, CM Punk and the largest athlete in the world, The Big Show."

Striker: "Swagger has had his defeats the past few weeks but the title has never been on the line. Swagger needs to step up his game like he did at Extreme Rules with the belt on the line but the odds aren't in his favor."

Grisham: ' We have a great card alla-around and will have some entertaining matches for our fans in the WWE Universe.

"BREAK THE WALLS DOWN"

Chris Jericho emerges from the back unscheduled. He is in a tailor made suit and has an upset look on his face as he walks slowly to the ring. He stops and points at a fan holding a "Jericho Sucks" sign and the two start to argue. Jericho snatches the sign and rips it in half in front of the fan. He laughs at the fans, who flips him off and walks the final steps to the ring. He looks and smirks to the booing crowd and steps through the ropes into the middle of the ring.

Cole: "We all know that Chris Jericho hasn't been happy with being left off tonight's show, so it looks like we will have to deal with him if we like or not."

Lawler: "Jericho thinks he is the best wrestler in the world today but after losses to R-Truth and Evan Bourne in the past month, he didn't deserve a spot on tonight's card that the truth and his treatement of the fans like the way he treated the one on his way to the ring, means the fans don't care if he is on the show or not. If you're aren't winning or have the fans wanting to see you, you aren't getting on the card.."

Cole: "In Jericho's mind, King those matches never happened. His ego just can't allow him to fathom the idea that he lost to Evan Bourne last week. He has been denying it all weekend like it never happened and he the fans should appreciate him because in his mind is the best wrestler in the world today."

The boos from the crowd has quieted enough for Jericho to speak

Jericho: " I came out here tonight to make sure you idiots would see the best that the WWE had to offer."

Crowd boos

Jericho: " For some reason WWE management has decided to do a pay per view without the best wrestling wrestler in the world because even if you hate me, I'm the best at what I do."

Crowd boos

Jericho: " How does someone go from headlining Wrestlemania to not even being on the card a mere 3 months later. It's politics.

Crowd boos

Jericho: " First, I was dominating Smackdown like NOBODY has even done, so what do they do, move me to RAW. Then they put me on NXT to tutor a young superstar, to show him the ropes of the WWE and what happens, the rookie that I tutor, Wade Barrett, goes on to WIN!!!"

Crowd boos

Jericho: "Not only am I the best wrestlers, guess what? I'm the best teacher too. So what does the WWE management do too reward my efforts? They tell me to sit at home as I watch SIX less talented men go for World Championships."

Crowd boos

Jericho: " IS "THE VIPER" RANDY ORTON BETTER THEN ME?

Crowd starts chanting RKO

Jericho: "YOU SAY IT BEST, ORTON IS A ONE-MOVE CIRCUS ACT. HE CAN'T EVEN LAST TEN MINUTES IN THE RING WITH ME!

Crowd boos

Jericho: " IS REY MYSTERIO JR. BETTER THEN ME?"

Crowd cheers for Rey

Jericho: " I HAVE BEATEN REY MYSTERIO SO MANY TIMES, I HAVE LOST COUNT!!!!"

Crowd boos

Jericho: " IS EDGE OR C.M. PUNK BETTER THEN ME?"

Crowd boos

Jericho: " THEY BOTH WISH, THEY WHERE BETTER THEN ME?"

Crowd boos

Jericho: " EVERBODY KNOWS THAT BIG SHOW ISN'T BETTER THEN ME, I CARRIED HIM FOR MONTHS WHEN WE WERE UNIFIED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!"

Crowd boos

Jericho: "FINALLY IS SHEAMUS BETTER THEN ME?"

Crowd boos

Jericho: " THE ONLY THING HE IS BETTER THEN ME IS AT A CASPER THE GHOST LOOK ALIKE CONTEST. I HAVE TO GET UP AND TURN THE TINT ON TELEVISION DOWN EVERYTIME HE COMES ON. HE BLINDS ME, CAN SOMEONE GET HIM TO A TANNING BED FOR CHRIST'S SAKE."

Members of the crowd laugh

Jericho: "So I want to prove that I should NEVER be left off a pay per view again. So if ANYONE in the back wants to make a name for himself, get out here and face CHRIS JERICHO. EVAN BOURNE TRY YOUR LUCK AGAIN, HART DYNASTY I'LL TAKE YOU BOTH ON, HELL, UNDERTAKER WAKE UP YOUR ASS UP AND WALK DOWN HERE. i'M READY FOR ANYBODY !"

Jericho is stoked in the ring as he tears off his suit and flings his watch to the outside as he awaits a challenger. He yells towards the ramp, seemingly ready for anybody to walk down.

"BORN TO WIN"

The crowd erupts in joy as Evan Bourne comes bouncing out from the back. He points up to a smiling Jericho, who rubs his hands in eagerness to get his hands on Bourne. Bourne pumps up the crowd, running around the ramp and makes his way to the ring when.....

"MAN ON FIRE"

The arena turns the eerie red as "The Big Red Machine" appears out of the back. Bourne stops in his tracks and smiles at a now worried Jericho and allows Kane to stalk by him. Evan is now laughing as he seems to have no problem with Kane taking the match instead of him. Kane steps over the top rope as Jericho doesn't look happy at all.

Jericho: " Now hold on for one minute, Kane. Evan Bourne answered the challenge first, so you better just get out the ring before you anger the fans. Nobody wants to see you face me."

Fans have no problem with Kane taking Bourne's place

Kane asks for the microphone and Jericho hands it to him cautiously

Kane: " I think nobody has a problem watching me destroy you, Chris."

Jericho doesn't look happy as he slaps the ropes as he tries to quiet the roaring crowd

Kane: " I notice that you called out my brother, The Undertaker. You would ONLY call him out if you knew personally what kind of condition he is in. So that is making me wonder if it was YOU THAT ATTACKED MY BROTHER !"

Kane is now seething as Jericho asks for the microphone. Kane obliges by throwing the microphone in Jericho's chest. Jericho rubs his chest where the microphone hit and picks it up.

Jericho: " Kane, I promise you that I didn't attack your brother and if you want I can help you find the culprit. So I'm thinking let's meet up later and we can discuss possible suspects and forget about the match."

Jericho tosses Kane the microphone and as Kane catches it, rolls under the bottom rope and escapes. Kane doesn't look happy as Jericho laughs backing up the ramp. The crowd roars as Evan Bourne runs up behind him and grabs Jericho and tosses him back to the ring.

Jericho is outraged at Bourne and turns and argue with him on the outside. Bourne signals for Jericho to turn around as his face says everything as Jericho remembers the irate Kane still in the ring. Jericho turns around as Kane grabs him by the throat.

CHOKESLAM!!!!

Jericho is about driven through the mat as he is instantly knocked out from the impact. Kane looks down on Jericho as he raises his hands and flames shoot throughout the arena. Kane leaves the ring as we see Evan Bourne laughing at the site of the destruction of Chris Jericho in the middle of the ring.

Cole: " It looks like Jericho's mouth has gotten him in trouble again as Kane with help from Evan Bourne has left Jericho laid out in the middle of the ring."

Lawler: " It seems that Kane won't rest until he finds the man or men behind the attack on The Undertaker as Jericho is the latest victim of his wrath."
Grisham: " Every Smackdown superstar has been on their toes the past few weeks as nobody is safe from Kane, King."

Striker: " I just hope after seeing this, that The Big Red Machine doesn't suspect me."

Cole: " A great way for everybody except Chris Jericho to kick off Fatal 4-Way. Let's go backstage where Josh Matthews is with the WWE Champion, John Cena."

Matthews: " Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time, the WWE Champion, John Cena!!"

The crowd roars in cheers as Cena walks into the picture and almost knocks Matthews over with a slap to his back.

Matthews: " In just about an hour, John, you will be facing three former world champions in Edge, Sheamus and Randy Orton in a Fatal 4-Way, a match where you can lose the WWE Championship without getting pinned yourself. My question for you John is how are you going to beat the odds and leave the Nassau Coliseum still as the WWE Champion."

Cena: " Everbody knows that in a fatal four way match that a champion can lose the belt without getting beat himself. Josh, that is nothing new, how do beat the odds is a good question and as you point out the three men I'm going against tonight isn't no lightweights. You have Sheamus, the man last year that put me through a table to win the title, you have Edge, who has probably speared me more times then he has anybody else and you have Randy Orton, who many can say is my greatest rival but lately has changed his way. They are three dangerous men, probably the most dangerous men in our support today. So how do I beat the odds? YOU FIGHT jOSH!!! YOU SWING AND HIT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING AROUND YOU, YOU KICK, YOU SCRAPE, YOU GET UP AND FINALLY WHEN THE LAST MEN IS STANDING AND THE REFEREE RAISES YOUR HAND IN VICTORY, THE JOB IS DONE. HOW DO YOU BEAT THE ODDS IN A FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH, YOU DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT YOU CAN!!!!"

The crowd is roaring as Cena has them pumped up as he storms off the screen and Matthews sends it back to Todd Grisham and Matt Striker at the ring.

Grisham: " It looks like John Cena is passionate as ever but tonight he faces a fierce challenge."

Striker: "Nobody ever questions Cena's heart or his guts but sometimes the odds are just too stacked against you no matter how hard you fight. A fatal four way match is just as mental as it physical and that is something Cena and for that matter, Jack Swagger has to learn as they defend their respective titles,

" BROKEN DREAMS "

The crowd shows their disapproval as Tony Chimel introduces the challenger in the WWE Intercontinental match. Drew comes down with a disgusted look on his face as he ignores the fans of the WWE Universe on his way to the ring. Soon the crowd starts cheering as Drew looks bewildered why until he is taken down by Matt Hardy. The two wrestle around the ground as Hardy hits McIntyre with a flury of punches to the face before security pulls him off. The two are broken apart as more security arrives and they pulls an enraged, Matt Hardy up the ramp away from McIntyre. Smackdown General Manager, Teddy Long, appears from the back and makes his way to the action.

He stops and yells at Matt Hardy and yells for security to get him out of there. He doesn't look pleased with Hardy as he makes his way down to Drew McIntyre. Drew is furious as he wipes blood off his lip and yells at Long. The two have a heated discussion but it can't be made out to the crowd. Finally a dejected, Teddy Long makes his way to the ring as Drew McIntyre heads to the back.

Striker: " ITOLD YOU!!! Something needs to be done with Matt Hardy. Teddy Long should have done something about him before tonight. He has seemingly cost Drew McInytre a fair shot to regain the Intercontinental Title here tonight."

Grisham: " I hate to agree with you but something needs to be done about Matt Hardy, he has stepped over the line tonight, ruining a title match on a pay per view. I excpect we will see some kind of harsh punishment by Teddy Long in Matt's future."

The crowd is booing as Teddy Long stands in the ring

Long: " I'm sorry to inform you but due to the attack by Matt Hardy, Drew McIntyre has decided not to invoke his rematch clause tonight. I've never seen a busted lip being a career threatening injury but the truth is as everybody knows that Drew has the backing of WWE owner, Vince McMahon, so I"m giving him the night off and he can invoke his rematch on another night."

The crowd is booing Long's ruling

Long: " So I guess the winner of the match by forfeit is....................."

" WILD & YOUNG "

The crowd is buzzing as we the NXT season one rookies in the crowd coming to ringside led by NXT winner, Wade Barrett. Teddy Long looks curious as Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and Justin Roberts leave the area as the group gets to the barricade. Barrett climbs over the barricade and into the ring as the others sit down in six empty ringside chairs. Wade Barrett asks for the microphone.

Barrett: " It seems unlike RAW's General Manager, Bret Hart, I can be a service to you."

Crowd boos

Long: "What are you talking about, playa."

Crowd boos as they know what is going to end up happening

Barrett: " It seems to me that you are in need of a challenger for Kofi Kingston and the Intercontiental Title and by luck mate, for winning NXT I have a shot at any title at a pay per view and this is a title match and this is a pay per view. So tonight, I"m going to replace Drew McIntyre and face Kofi Kingston."

Crowd starts chanting "Barrett Sucks"

Long: "I have to say, this is an interesting situation. I need a challenger, you have an open contract, it seems like a no-brainer. But I look around and I see you six buddies over there, how do I know that this won't turn into one of the messes you guys have been doing to RAW the past few weeks. I'm not in the best standing with Vince McMahon, if you feel me, and I can cost for the first ever Fatal 4-Way pay per view to be destroyed by letting one of you guys in a match.

Crowd boos

Barrett: "What we are doing on RAW, Mr. Long is because of how we are being treated by WWE Management on NXT and by Bret Hart on RAW, we have no problems with you or SMACKDOWN, YET. I have came to you with this propostion to help you look good in the eyes of management. We could have came out here tonight and destroyed everything, Teddy but we came down civilized like we are, talked to you man to man and we even bought front row seats, thanks to Mr. Ortunga's connections. We came here orirginally to await Bret Hart's decision but when when we heard your dilemna we decided to come down now and talk to you."

The camera shows the six rookies hold up ticket stubs as the crowd boos them.

Barrett: " I'm not asking you to trust me, Teddy, just give me the chance to compete. I deserve it after winning NXT and it isn't right for Bret Hart or anybody to take it away from me."

Teddy Long's wheels are turning as he is mulling it all over

Long: " Wade Barrett, I do understand where you are coming from.. WWE Management has treated me unfairly in the past, so I know how you feel. So the answer is YES!. TONIGHT YOU CAN CHALLENGE KOFI KINGSTON FOR THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!"

The crowd cheers the match-up announcement but boos as Barrett and Long shakes hands. The NXT group sits down at ringside as Wade Barrett takes off his jacket and prepares for the impromptu match.

Kofi comes bursting out of the back and is greeted by loud cheers from the crowd. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! goes the pyros and the fans as Kofi claps for them. He bounces down to the ring, high fiving loving fans along the way. He circles the ring, greeting more of his supporters when he comes in front of the NXT members. Kofi and the group stare each other down as Kofi has words with Ortunga before finally entering the ring. Senoir referee, Charles Robinson, holds up the Intercontinental Title over his head so everybody knows what it at stake.

WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

KOFI KINGSTON VS WADE BARRETT

Kingston bounces around the ring in his unusual style as Barrett looks for an opening. Kingston shoots in on Barrett, trying to grab a leg but Barrett is able to wrangle Kingston into a waist lock then tosses him to the mat. Barrett quickly grabs one of his arms and secures in an side armlock. He puts back on the elbow of Kingston as Kofi looks for an escape route. Barrett looks for better position as he shifts his body to able him to change into a hammerlock. He jumps up and drives a knee into the exposed elbow and follows it with three more wicked shots. Kofi is in pain as Barrett pulls him up by the arm and keeps a hold of him as he transfers it into a wristlock. He nails a couple more elbows into the elbow joint of Kingston before winding him up and creaming him with a lariat. Wade looks proud of his effort so far as Kingston is in trouble early on.

Barrett looks down on Kingston and starts to stomp away to all parts of Kingston's body, Kofi crawls over to take refuge in the corner as Barrett is still stomping and kicking away. Finally, Charles Robinson gets involved and backs Wade off of Kingston. Barrett has words with the referee and goes back to Kingston but Kofi catches him with a back elbow to the jaw. Barrett is staggered as Kofi hits a series of chops that finally knock Barrett to the mat. Kofi quickens the pace as he comes off the rope and and nails a flying axehandle. He goes for a cover but Barrett kicks out easily at one. Kingston isn't bothered at all by the kick out as he gets up and drops a big knee shot to Barrett's head and tries again for a quick pin. Barrett is stunned from the knee but still gets his shoulder up after a closer then first thought pin attempt. Kingston goes to the ropes again and comes off and dodges a lariat attempt by Barrett and counters with a spinning heel kick. The move knocks Barrett through the first and second rope and onto the floor. Barrett gets up in front of his buddies and as they yell at him, he turns around and gets a faceful of a flying body press from Kingston. The back of the head of Barrett catches the barricade as Kofi celebrates with his fans and mocks the other NXT members.

Kofi rolls back into the ring as Robinson starts to count. 1....2.....3.....4....Barrett stirs.....5...... 6....Barrett to his feet as Sheffield yells at him.....7.......8......9....Barrett rolls back into the ring in time. Kingston stops Barrett with a baseball slide. Kingston picks up Barrett and slams the bigger man down in the middle of the ring. Barrett looks in real trouble as Kofi goes to the ropes again.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

The crowd goes wild as Kingston hits the double leg drop and stalks the weary, Barrett. Barrett gets to his feet as Kingston goes for the S.O.S., he gets it almost cinched in but Barrett counters with a last ditch effort mule kick that catches Kingston low. Kingston goes down in a heap as Barrett staggers to the corner to regroup for a minute.

Barrett catches Kingston as he stands up and slams him down with a quick body slam. Robinson starts a pin count but Barrett starts pounding away on Kofi instead with shots to the face. Barrett and Robinson shout at each other as Barrett guides Kingston to his feet by his hair and hits a high vertical suplex. He looks proud once again as he yells to the Kingston fans in attendance and to his friends on the outside. He looks for another suplex attempt but Kingston counters with a quick small package and gets the closet fall of the match.

Each men get to their feet as Kingston gets the best of Barrett in an exchange of blows staggering Barrett with a right hook and then sending him to the mat with a standing drop kick. He comes off the ropes with a flying forearm and gets another near-fall. Kingston keeps the pace fast but Barrett reverses an Irish Whip attempt and sends Kofi into the corner. He follows in but Kofi ducks out of the way then uses the corner and the ropes to kick Barrett in the face. Kingston goes to the top rope and nails a big chop to the top of Barrett's head. He measures Barrett as he signals to the crowd.

TROUBLE IN PARADISE!!!

Barrett though ducks the kick and Kingston crashes to the mat. Kingston gets up as Barrett scoops him up on his shoulder.

THE WASTELAND!!!

Barrett hooks the leg of Kingston off the finisher and gets the shocking win.

WINNER AND NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION

WADE BARRETT

Grisham: "WHAT AN UPSET!!! BARRETT SHOCKS EVERYONE AND WINS THE INTERCONTIENTAL TITLE HERE TONIGHT!!!"

Striker: "After watching Barrett live for the past few months, I wouldn't call this an upset. Barrett is more then capable to compete with anybody on the WWE roster, The only thing he needed it was he got tonight....AN OPPORTUNITY!!!"

Barrett holds up the title for the booing crowd as he leaves the ring and climbs over the barrier and celebrates with his fellow NXT members. They give Barrett high fives as he takes his seat with a big smile on his face as he shows the title to the camera before we go backstage.

We see an angry, bandaged up, Bret Hart pounding the wall as he just watched the match on a nearby monitor when Teddy Long walks by.

Hart: " TEDDY!! TEDDY!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?"

Long turns around as he looks worried about explaining his actions to Hart

Long: "You saw what happened, Bret. I needed a challenger for Kofi on the spot and Wade Barrett stepped up to the plate. I had to take him up on his offer, my job is on the line, Hit Man."

Hart: "Your job? You are worried about your job? These guys tried to take me out last Monday or did you somehow not hear about that. Teddy you don't know what these guys are all about......"

Long: " Hold on right there, playa. I don't know who you think you are talking too like that. I'm not one of your RAW superstars, I'm the general manager of Smackdown. Barrett has talent and I used it and I will keep on using him every Friday night. So what if he has a problem with WWE management, I've had my share and Bret, you should know better then anyone what WWE management is all about. I'm sorry you have a problem with what I did, but in all due respect...I DON'T CARE!!!"

Long walks off as Hart is speechless, he looks to be thinking long and hard about Teddy's words about WWE management as we go back to the ring.

We are sent out to Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler at ringside. We already see Gail Kim and Alicia Fox in the ring as we now know that the WWE Divas Championship match is next.

" POURQUOI? "

The crowd boos as the French Canadian beauty, Maryse appears from the back. She ignores the boos with holding her hand up to show the world they don't bother her. Gail Kim and Alicia Fox don't look impressed as the former Divas Champion climbs upon the apron and flips her hair over as the camera zooms in. She gives both Fox ank Kim the hand palm as she winks at the camera while flipping her hair around again in the middle of the ring.

" SHE LOOKS GOOD"

The crowd cheers the Divas Champion as Eve Torres waves to the WWE Universe from the top of the ramp. She interacts with the fans on her way down as she looks in the ring at the four challengers. She climbs in the ring and holds the Divas Championship belt high over head, showing some confidence to her opponents. She hands the title belt over to referee Chad Patton, who calls for the bell.

Cole: " They're sexy, smart and powerful, they are the WWE Divas and this is the Fatal 4-Way match for the Divas Championship. The champion, Eve Torres, has her work cut out for her here tonight as she is facing three of the top women on RAW."

Lawler: " Eve has been on quite a roll since coming over to RAW from Smackdown at the WWE draft, as she seems to have Maryse's number. Her and Maryse has had their problems since and she can't be too focused on Maryse becasue Alicia Fox and Gail Kim could steal a victory and walk out the Divas Champion."

Cole: " I don't know how safe I feel with these NXT guys so close by King."

Lawler: "Hopefully with Barrett's win, they will be in a good mood for the rest of the night. But don't worry Michael if they come over, I'll protect you."

WWE DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP FATAL 4-WAY

EVE TORRES VS MARYSE VS GAIL KIM VS ALICIA FOX

The bell is rung as Eve makes a run and tackles Maryse to the mat, she grabs a hold of Maryse's hair and starts pounding the back of her head into the ring. Patton yells at Eve to break it up as Alicia Fox looks on stunned by the fury of Eve Torres early. Gail Kim takes advantage of the beginning as she rolls up Fox in a school boy and almost steals the victory as Patton jumps over and makes the count. Fox is still lost as Kim hits her with a dropkick and sends her down. Eve is still punishing Maryse as she chokes her in the corner with a boot across her throat. Patton gets physcial as he pulls Eve off of Maryse, Kim sees an opening as she runs at the champion but Eve sees her coming and back drops her over the top rope to the floor. Kim crashes hard on the outside. Eve turns her attention back to Maryse and pulls her out of the corner and sets her up for a DDT but Fox connects on a high kick to the back of the champions head. Fox goes for the pin attempt but Maryse dives in for the save at the two count.

Maryse and Fox exchange blows as Maryse gets the best of it with two unanswered forearm shots. She whips Fox in the ropes and jumps up and snags a handful of Fox's hair that sends her viciously to the mat. Maryse goes for the pin but the champion breaks up the pin. Eve and Maryse go at it again as Maryse catches her with an European uppercut and sends her in the ropes. Eve dodges a lariat by Maryse and jumps over the top rope unexpectly and takes out Gail Kim on the outside with a flying pancha. The crowd goes crazy as Eve and Gail Kim is down on the outside.

Maryse sees her opportunity after the dive takes two of the women out of the action for awhile. She hits Fox with a slap to the face and suplexes her over. She then turns nasty as she chokes away at Fox as Patton yells out her to break it. She does finally but Fox looks in real trouble as Maryse wipes her hands. Gail Kim and Eve start to stir on the outside as Gail Kim is the first to her feet. Maryse measures Alicia Fox and grabs her.

FRENCH KISS!!!!

The crowd boos as Maryse hits the DDT. She hooks the leg as Fox is knocked out. Patton counts 1....................2...............................

FROG SPLASH!!!!!

Gail Kim comes soaring off the ropes and hits a frog splash that breaks up the pin attempt. Kim and Maryse are rolling around the mat each in pain as Maryse finally pulls herself up with the help of the ropes. Maryse kicks Fox out of the ring and comes over to Gail Kim and tries to drag her up but Gail counters.

EAT DEFEAT!!!!!

Maryse goes down as Gail Kim jumps up for the cover. Patton slides into position 1........2........

MOONSAULT!!!!

The champion breaks up the pin attempt with her finisher. She rolls Kim off of Maryse and hooks Maryse's leg for the win.

WINNER AND STILL DIVAS CHAMPION

EVE TORRES

Cole: " Eve Torres survives the Fatal 4-Way and retains the Divas Championship. WHAT A MATCH!!!!"

Lawler: " It seemed that both Maryse and Gail Kim had this match won but the champion waited for her time and took advantage with the moonsault to pick up the win. This is exactly what Jack Swagger and John Cena need to do later tonight to survive their match-ups, bide your time then take advantage of any mistake."

Eve celebrates in the ring as we the bodies of the other Divas scattered about the ring area, She blows kisses to her fans as she climbs out of the ring. She walks by the NXT group who doesn't look impressed at all by her win. She exchange some words with Heath Slater before walking to the back.

We go the back as we see Chris Jericho holding an ice pack to his neck, a result from the chokeslam earlier by Kane. Jericho doesn't look happy as Christian walks by.

Chrisitan: " Way to back up your words, Chris. You really showed Kane who the best wrestler in the world is."

Chrisitan and the crowd laugh as Jericho stands up

Jericho: "What are you laughing at, Christian because the last time I checked you are not wrestling either tonight. At least I didn't take my absence tonight lying down. I care that I'm not competing tonight unlike you who just walk around here in the back, laughing at other people who are least trying to get noticed."

Chrisitan: " What are you saying, Chris? That I don't care about my career. That I don't care that I"m not wrestling tonight. IT EATS ME UP INSIDE THAT I"M NOT OUT THERE!!!"

Jericho: " THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT,, THE FIRE, THE PASSION!!! I HAVE AN IDEA THAT WILL MAKE SURE THAT NEITHER OF US WILL NEVER, EVER BE LEFT OFF A PAY PER VIEW AGAIN!!!"

Christian seems intrigued as he nods his head. Jericho picks up the ice pack and two walk off together.

We see a video package of the events leading up to the World Heavyweight match as we go back to Todd Grisham and Matt Striker at ringside

Grisham: " You just saw how the three challengers qualified to face Jack Swagger for the championship and the lack of momentum the champion has leading into this match up."

Striker: " Swagger certainly has had his troubles the past few weeks but he needs to put them all behind him and focus tonight. The belt is on the line so I'm sure we will the best that Jack Swagger has to offer."

" BOOYAKA 619 "

The crowd erupts as Rey Mysterio explodes onto the ramp. His pyros go off as the crowd is definatley behind him. He high fives fans on his way to the ring and is all of a sudden attacked by CM Punk.

Punk doesn't wait for his music as he sends Mysterio head first into the steel barricade. Luke Gallows and Serena is in tow as Punk drags Mysterio's face across the steel and sends him to the ramp with a forearm smash to the back. The crowd is really letting Punk hear it as he picks up Mysterio and drops him over the barricade, throat first. Mysterio gasps for air as Punk raises his arms to the booing crowd, Gallows and Serena yells at Punk as Big Show comes chugging from the back. Punk retreats to the ring as Big Show follows. Punk catches Big Show as he tries to enter the ring with punches to Show's head but Show takes the blows and shoves Punk across the ring with a mighty one handed shove. The crowd is booing as the champion, Jack Swagger slides into the ring to join the action and chopblocks Big Show from behind. Referee Mike Chioda calls for the bell as he starts the match.

World Heavyweight Championship Fatal 4-Way

Jack Swagger VS Rey Mysterio VS Big Show VS CM Punk

Punk yells over at Swagger as the two work over Big Show, taking turn throwing punches to Show's face. Show is able to knock down both men with shoves but can't get to his feet as the other one keeps up the assault. We see Rey Mysterio Jr. trying to get to the ring as Luke Gallows works him over, still on the ramp. Todd Grisham reminds everyone that is a no-disqualification match as Big Show finally gets to his feet. Swagger and Punk try a double clothesline but Show counters with his own that sends both men crashing down. Big Show grabs Punk by the back of the mask and sends him flying over the top, almost taking out Serena at ringside. He turns his attention to Swagger and delivers a head butt, that would have send Swagger down to the mat if Big Show didn't hold him up. Big Show sends Swagger to the corner and tells the crowd to quiet down as his slap echoes throughout the arena. Show laughs and hits another one as Swagger staggers out of the corner and falls flat on his face. Big Show walks over Swagger, standing on his back for a moment before stepping off. Show is in total control as he scoops Swagger up with ease and slams him back to the mat.

CM Punk is helped back up to his feet by Serena as he shakes off the crash. We see Rey finally fighting off Gallows as he drop toe holds him into the barricade face first and dashes to ringside. Punk doesn't see him coming as Rey catapults off the ring steps and takes Punk down again with a flying body press. Serena screams as Rey Mysterio slides into the ring.

Big Show drops a leg drop on Swagger and then gets caught by a low dropkick from Mysterio. Mysterio sees an opening as he goes for the pin on Swagger but Jack gets his shoulder up on time. Big Show starts to get back up as Mysterio runs over and kicks away again at Show's upper body. He goes for a drop kick again but Show slaps him away with one hand as Mysterio ackwardly bounces off the ropes. Big Show gets to his feet but Swagger catches him with a knee to the midsection. He goes to pick up Show for a slam but can't get him up. Show grabs Swagger by the tights and suplexes him over. In the meanwhile, Punk grabs Mysterio from the outside and uses the bottom rope to choke him. Serena yells her approval as Punk hits a measured elbow drop on the throat of Rey and slides in the ring.

He is met by another slap by Show as the shot radiates throughout Punk's body. Show hits a head butt and whips Punk in the ropes. Show hits a big spear and goes for the pin, Punk looks out of it as Swagger dives in for the save, breaking up the pin attempt.

Show is staggerd by a running boot by Swagger as he gos from one knee to laid out on the mat. Swagger taunts the crowd a bit as he turns his attention to Punk and picks up and hits a gutbuster. Punk's ribs are definately hurt as Swagger goes for the pin. At the two count the attempt is broken up by a springboard splash by Mysterio.

Mysterio gets in some kicks on Swagger as we see that Luke Gallows has made it to ringside. Mysterio comes off the ropes and hits a jumping bulldog on the champion. Mysterio doesn't have time to celebrate as Punk comes out of nowhere with a lariat. Mysterio's head hits the mat hard as Punk goes for the pin.

Big Show breaks up the pin with a boot as he is back to his feet. He whips Punk to the ropes and Punk ducks a clothesline and counters with a body splash on the rebound but Show catches him in mid-air. Show laughs for a second before he dumps Punk over his head to the mat. Show is control again as Swagger gets a running shot on Mysterio. Swagger works Mysterio over in the corner as Show chokes Punk with a boot in the other one. Show sees Swagger in the other corner and Irish Whips Punk across, crashing into Swagger. Big Show runs in and splashes all three men in the corner as they fall to the mat like dominoes. Big Show goes for a pin on Mysterio but litle Rey is able to get his foot on the ropes. Show is getting angry as he tries a pin on Punk but Gallows nails Show from the outside. Show glares at Gallows as he goes to the outside. Show stalks Gallows on the outside as Gallow puts it in reverse as he taunts verbally The Big Show. Big Show walks bu the NXT group as Sheffield says something and gets pie-faced back to his seat by Show. Gallows see his opportunity as he nails a chair shot on the distracted Show. He follows up with a running boot that slams Big Show's head into the steel steps. Show is knocked out as Gallows glares at the NXT group himself.

In the ring, Punk and Swagger has teamed up against Mysterio as the crowd rallies behind the masked superstar. They whip Mysterio in the ropes and hit a double back drop that sends Mysterio into the lights before crashing down. Swagger and Punk look happy as Punk catches Swagger with a rollup for a near fall. Swagger looks shocked as Punk locks in the

ANACONDA VICE!!!!!

Swagger is in pain as Punk pulls on him, trying to get him to submit. Mysterio sees what is going on and hopes Swagger can hold on as he climbs up to the top. Punk sees Mysterio and lets go of Swagger. Mysterio comes off with a hurricarana attempt but Punk holds onto the ropes and avoids Mysterio from taking him over. Instead Punk is able to break free from Mysterio as he dumps Rey to the outside. Rey gets up again but he also falls victim to Luke Gallows on the outsdie as he catches the same kick as Big Show, knocking his head into the ring steps also. Punk and Swagger is alone in the ring with the other two knocked out cold.

Gallows has proven to be the be the biggest factor in the match up as he argues once again with the NXT group. This time Skip Sheffield and Michael Tarver jump the barricade and take Gallows down. Quckly the masked Straight Edge Society member emerges from the back and tries to help Gallows but Sheffield sends him down with a lariat. The crowd roars as Skip pulls on the masks and tears it off and reveals the man to be....

CODY RHODES!!!!!

The crowd is buzzing as Sheffield picks up Rhodes and sends him over the barriaced and crashing into the crowd.Swagger watches the action from the ring and turns around and catches a kick from Punk. Punk takes the staggered Swagger and whips him into the corner. He runs across and hits a running knee shot to Swagger's face and hits a bulldong coming out. He looks at Gallows getting assaulted at ringside but doesn't help him as he waits for Swagger to get up. Swagger gets up and Punk picks him up on his shoulders,

GO TO SLEEP!!!!

Punk goes for the move but Serena grabs his foot, Punk doesn't know what grabbed him as he turns around and sees only his fellow Straight Edge Society member there. He looks confused as he looks at Serena as Swagger hits him with an elbow to the side of the head, Swagger falls off Punk shoulders and turns around Punk and hits the....

GUTWRENCH POWER BOMB!!!!

Punk crashes to the mat as Swagger hooks the leg and gets the win.

WINNER AND STILL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

JACK SWAGGER

The crowd is booing as Tarver and Sheffield assault Big Show, Gallows and Rey Mysterio at ringside before a large security team comes out and breaks it up. They are led to the back by the team as their fellow NXT members stay calmly seated at ringside.

In the ring, Serena rolls into the ring and checks on Punk. She helps Punk to his feet as Swagger celebrates behind her. Punk looks at her confused as she drops down and delivers a low blow on CM. Punk falls to the mat as Serena yells at her former leader. She turns around and walks over to Swagger and the two kiss. The crowd is shocked by Serena's betrayal but is more shocked as Serena pulls something out of her pocket. She hands Swagger something as they both pull on a

NXT ARMBAND!!!!

Wade Barrett and the others get to the feet as Swagger and Serena climb out of the ring and shake hands with the NXT group. They unhook the barricade and take the seats of the ejected Tarver and Sheffield. Everyone is shocked as Swagger gives his goofy smile as Serena hugs him. Swagger and Barrett hold their resepective titles towards the camera as they then then point to their NXT armbands.

Grisham: "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED? i CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES, DID SERENA AND THE WORLD CHAMPION, JACK SWAGGER JUST JOIN UP WITH THE NXT GROUP?"

Striker: " It appears so, Todd. This totally changes the whole landscape of the WWE Universe as it seems that the NXT group is branching out to other members."

Grisham: " And I can't believe the betrayal of Serena with CM Punk. She looked like a sure believer in the Straight Edge movmement, her actions never foreshadowed anything like this."

Striker: "Well, I guess then she did her job perfectly because something must have happened within the Straight Edge Society that caused it. Maybe this Friday we will find out the reason for Serena's actions here tonight."

Grisham: "And what do you think about the masked man being revealed as former World tag team champion, Cody Rhodes."

Striker: "It was a surprise because I never thought of it being Cody Rhodes myself. But we all know with his history of him being in Legacy so I guess that Cody is more comfortable in a group then on his own. But I bet he regrets it know after that vicious shot from Sheffield nearly took his head off."

Grisham: " But lost in the middle of all the events the fact remains that Jack Swagger retains the World Heavyweight Title, if the fans like it or not."

We get another shot of the NXT group and two newest additions of Jack Swagger and Serena as we head to the back again where Josh Matthews is standing by with WWE Chairman of the Board, Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

Matthews: " I'm proud to announce my guest at this time, the Chairman of the Board of the WWE, Vincent Kennedy McMahon. Mr. McMahon, there is alot of things going on right now with the WWE, the state of The Undertaker, problems between your two general managers and of course this NXT invasion of the WWE Universe. I just want to know your thoughts on the situations."

McMahon: " Well, Josh, we have seen many things in the WWE and this is nothing new. We have whodunits with sneak attacks, we have seen general managerial problems and of course we have seen invasions from opposing forces, so now of this is actually new to me."

Matthews: "Since you have dealt with these problems before, what is the solution to them?"

McMahon: " I think Kane is doing a good job on his own solving The Undertaker mystery, don't you think? Kane if you are listening don't come and ask me because I was nowhere near where Taker got attacked, I just want to get that out of the way. The situation between Bret Hart and Teddy Long is something WWE Management will have to look into as we have had problems with Long in the past. Finally in the case of the NXT Invasion, let me just tell you that tomorrow night on RAW, Mr. McMahon has one helluva announcement for them."

Matthews: " Where you care to elaborate."

McMahon gives Matthews a strange look and laughs as he straightens out his suit as he walks away leaving Matthews' question unanswered as we go back to ringside.

Cole: " It looks like Vince McMahon has something up his sleeves regarding the chaos throughout the WWE."

Lawler: " If anybody can gain control of the situation is Vincent Kennedy McMahon. I don't think there is anybody more qualified for the job."

" WHAT'S UP"

The crowd goes wild as R-Truth comes charging out of the back. They rap along with him and together yells "WHAT's UP" numerous times on his way to the ring. He probably gets one of the loudest pops of the night from the crowd as he twists his way to the ring over the top rope. He keeps on rapping until he is interrupted.

" I CAME TO PLAY "

The rap is cut short as the United States Champion, The Miz, makes his way to the ring. He mocks R-Truth by running to the ring like him but when he asks a fan for a high five, he moves his hand causing the fan to miss. The Miz laughs at the angry fan as he enters the ring. He climbs the turnbuckles and holds the United States Title high over his head for everyone to see. He hands the title over to referee, Aaron Mahoney as he checks each man for weapons.

Cole: " This is the rematch after Miz regaining the United States Championship in a Fata 4-Way earlier this week on RAW. That match included both John Morrirson and Zach Ryder and The Miz stole a victory from John Morrison as he stole the pin on R-Truth."

Lawler: "The Miz didn't steal anything, Michael. He seized the opportunity before him and didn't nothing against the rules by taking out Morrison and getting the pin. But I have to say I'm not happy about hearing the constant bragging by Miz for regaining the United States title."

WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

THE MIZ VS R-TRUTH

Mahoney calls for the bell as Truth circles The Miz, the two tie up in the middle of the ring and R-Truth drives The Miz into the corner, The referee calls for the break and Truth obligies but not before getting a little slap on The Miz on the cheek. The Miz rubs his cheek and looks upset as the two tie up again. This time, The Miz drives Truth back and doesn't wait for Mahoney to get involved as he hits a shoulder block into Truth's stomach. The Miz hits two more before snapmaring Truth out of the corner and hooking in a chinlock.

The Miz yells for Mahoney to ask R-Truth if he gives but it is a laughable request as Truth has no intentions to give up. The fans rally behind Truth as he gets to his feet. He is able to get Miz on his side and hip tosses Miz to the mat. Truth jumps and snaps Miz's neck back and goes for a quick pin. Miz isn't done yet as he kicks out at two. R-Truth staggers Miz with a few lightning quick jabs when he gets up and whips Miz into the rope. He leapfrogs Miz at first but hits him with a flying hook lariat on the rebound. He goes for another pin and gets a two and a half. Truth is rolling as he Irish Whips The Miz again but Miz reverses it and catches Truth with a knee shot to the stomach.

Truth goes down as Miz comes running wtih a kick to the face. The Miz goes for the pin but R-Truth gets his shoulder up at two. He whips Truth to the corner and charges in and connects with a jumping clothesline. Truth falls down as Miz sits on the ropes and yells at his haters. He picks up Truth and hits a jawbreaker and goes for another pin. Another near fall has Miz yelling at Mahoney to count faster as he grows frustrated. He picks up Truth and slings him in the ropes then out of nowhere.....

LIE DETECTOR !!!!

The crowd erupts as the move comes out of nowhere but Miz is knocked through the ropes from the move. The Miz hits the floor as R-Truth is upset by the luckiness of The Miz and rolls out after him. R-Truth keeps an eye on NXT on the outside as he has a small arguement with his former rookie, David Ortunga. Truth doesn't let David distract him as he runs and jumps off the steps and hits Miz with another forearm shot that knocks Miz up a side of the ramp. Truth rolls back in the ring briefly to break the count as he tracks Miz up the ramp. Miz catches Truth coming in with an elbow to the chin and has had enough of the match and starts walking to the back. Truth sees the countout coming and runs after him, he catches Miz and runs back to the ring and tosses him in.

The Miz shows his ring awareness by catching Truth with an elbow to the back of the neck as he tries to slide into the ring. Miz then guides Truth to the corner and hits a series of short punches to the forehead of Truth as he yells for the fans to SHUT UP. He runs across the ring and clotheslines Truth over the top and instantly yells for Mahoney to start counting Truth out.

The Truth stirs at seven and Miz knows he will make it back in and decides to roll out after him. He sneaks up behind Truth and tries to send him face first into the ring apron but Truth blocks it and sends Miz into the apron instead. He then kicks Miz in the face. He throws The Miz back into the ring and as he tries to enter himself, a hooded fan jumps the guard rail and pulls Truth legs out from under him sending his jaw hitting the apron hard. Mahoney calls for the bell and the DQ.

WINNER BY D.Q.

R-TRUTH

Miz isn't sure what happened as he is taken down by the man. The hood falls back and we see the man for the first time as Daniel Bryan. He hooks Miz up in Cattle Mutilation as he screams in pain. The NXT group is loving it as Bryan has returned after a week's absence. Finally security is out once again and pulls Bryan off The Miz. Bryan takes out a couple of security guards as they pull him to the back. Cole points out that Bryan isn't wearing a NXT armband. The Miz is hurt bad as paramedics check him out as the crowd chants Bryan's name.

Cole: " Damn. I thought we have seen the last of Daniel Bryan but like a coackroach, you can't get rid of him. He had to come out and interrupt a great match between The Miz nd R-Truth. But interesting enough, Bryan looked to be not a part of the NXT group as he wasn't wearing their signature NXT armband and the NXT members didn't help him with his assault."

Lawler: "Just because he wasn't wearing a NXT armband for all the world to see, doesn't mean he can't still be with them. It seemed that they enjoyed Bryan's sneak attack on The Miz, so maybe Barrett's claim that they kicked Bryan out of the group last week is nothing but a lie."

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score

Fatal_4_Way_2010.jpg

Live from the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale, New York

We see the medical helping Miz to the back as he already has his right arm in a sling. The crowd is still chanting Bryan's name as we get a video package of the events leading up to the WWE Championshiop main event.

" WRITTEN IN MY FACE"

Finally the "Daniel Bryan" chants die down as Sheamus is the first one out for the main event. Sheamus looks like the only thing on his mind is winning the match tonight and walking away the champion. He is all business as he ignores the fans on the way to the ring and in the ring as he waits without emotion for the other superstars.

" VOICES"

The crowd roars as "The Viper" Randy Orton appears on the ramp, pyros go off as Orton makes his way to the ring, staring a hole in Sheamus the whole way. Orton slithers into the ring, not taking his eye off of Sheamus. Sheamus exits the ring as Orton climbs the turnbuckles and does his signature pose to the roar of his fans.

" METALINGUS "

Edge is out next as he stands on the stage as the pyros goes off. He looks cocky as ever as he chomps on his gum, heading to the ring. He checks out Sheamus on the opposite side of the floor and at Orton in the ring. Edge has some words for the NXT group as he waits for the champion's entrance.

" THE TIME IS NOW "

The champ is out and rusn to the ring as the roof comes off the arena from the crowd's reaction. Cena slides into the ring and throws up his arms for his pose. He throws his hat and shirt into the crowd as Orton watches him. He hands the spinning title belt to referee, Jack Doan as Sheamus and Edge enter the ring, ready for the match to start.

Cole: " This is what it is all about the WWE Heavyweight Championship. John Cena is in for a real test as he maybe faces his toughest challenge yet in Edge, Randy Orton and Sheamus in one match."

Lawler: " We saw the champion retain in the two previous Fatal 4-Way matches, so I don't like the odds of seeing it happen three times in one night as the odds isn't in Cena's favor."

WWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

JOHN CENA VS SHEAMUS VS RANDY ORTON VS EDGE

The bell rings and instantly all of the NXT group climbs the guardrail and circles the ring. The four men in the ring watch them closely as they wait for them to enter but Sheamus blindsides Cena from behind with a forearm and Edge throws Orton into the turnbuckles, hitting his injured shoulder against the metal ring post. The NXT men watch on as Edge and Sheamus beatdown Cena and Orton in the ring.

Edge throws Orton over the top and the NXT thugs pounce on him as it looks like we have almost a lumberjack match as Young and Gabriel pound away on Orton. Orton gets the crowd roaring as he fights them off and rolls back into the ring. Sheamus scoops up Cena and hits a running slam and Edge breaks up the pin attempt before even a count of one. Edge backs Sheamus into the corner and hits a chop across his chest as the redness radiates off his white skin instantly. He whips Sheamus out of the corner, right into a lariat by Orton. Orton goes for the pin but Edge gets the save after one. Orton and Edge start exchanging fists as Orton knocks Edge down and climbs on him without letting up. Cena dodges a lariat by Sheamus and scoops him up for an early Attitude Adjustment but Sheamus holds onto the ropes. Cena tries to pull him free but Orton runs up and hits Cena in the gut with a kick, causing him to drop Sheamus. Edge comes charging and Orton ducks him as he knocks Cena out of the ring.

The NXT group is on Cena now as Barrett and Swagger pound away on Cena. Swagger picks up Cena and slams him into the apron before rolling him back in. Orton sends Edge face first into the corner and looks for a quick RKO but Edge pushes him off, right into a big boot from Sheamus. Sheamus goes for the pin but Edge instantly breaks it up. The two start to argue as Sheamus shoves Edge to the mat. Edge gets up and starts to jaw but Sheamus snatches him by his hair and throws him through the ropes and to the floor. Slater and Ortunga assault Edge this time as Ortunga holds Edge in place as Slater pounds away with fists. They roll Edge back into the ring.

The group is making their presence felt as Sheamus is standing tall as he watches the other three, looking for the easiest prey. He nails Cena and Orton with big shots before going to Edge. He slaps away at Edge and nails him with a spinning backfist. He picks up Edge and hits a backbreaker and goes for the pin only to have Orton break it up.

Orton pounds away on Sheamus and Sheamus misses with a lariat and then

RKO!!!!!

The crowd goes wild as Orton catches Sheamus and goes for the cover, 1......2.......NOOO!! John Cena gets some boos from the crowd as he leaps across the ring and breaks it up, Orton doesn't look happy as he catches Cena with an uppercut, he staggers Cena into the corner and whips him across the ring and.....

SPEAR!!!!!

Edge bursts out of the corner and nails Cena. He hooks the leg but Orto breaks it up after one. Edge is to his feet first as he pulls Orton up and hits the Edgecution. He goes for a pin on Orton only to have Sheamus break up this time.

After the kick to break it up, Sheamus measures Edge and hits the...

BICYCLE KICK !!!!

He yells at the crowd and turns to go for the pin but gets nailed by a flying shoulderblock by John Cena. Cena picks up Sheamus and hits him him with a slam and looks at the crowd.

" YOU CAN"T C ME "

The crowd is roaring as Cena hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle on Sheamus. He waits for Sheamus to hit the Attitude Adjustment. Edge runs over but Cena sees him coming and hits him with the

ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT !!!

Edge bounces off the mat, under the rope and onto the floor as the NXT rookies attack him again instantly. Sheamus is up as Cena scoops him up....

ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT !!!!

The crowd erupts as Sheamus is driven into the mat, Cena turns around and to go for the pin then....

R....K.....O !!!!!!!

Orton catches Cena and goes for the pin. Cena is out of it as the referee gets to two when Orton is pulled out of the ring by Wade Barrett. Swagger comes across and nails Orton with a clothesline as NXT now climb in the ring.

The locker room empty from the back as Mark Henry, Santino, Goldust, Evan Bourne, The Hart Dynasty and slowly The Great Khali come to the ring. The Usos are out next as they start assaulting the Hart Dynasty instead of NXT.

Referee Jack Doan has lost total control of the match as their are fights everywhere. Edge is out cold on the outside as he has been slammed through a table by Ortunga in the madness. Cena is still out from the RKO as Barrett and Swagger work over Orton now in the ring. Sheamus is too his feet and he surveys the situation. He goes to grab Cena but John is pulled out of the ring by Heath Slater and slammed down on the floor. Reinforcements arrive for NXT as Skip Sheffield and Michael Tarver return to the scene as NXT gains total control.

Sheamus walks up to Swagger and grabs him and is ready to deliver a punch but stops. He laughs as Swagger and Barrett back away from Orton. Sheamus picks up Orton and picks up and hits the

CELTIC CROSS !!!!!

Wade Barrett and Jack Swagger knock Evan Bourne and Santino away from saving Orton as Sheamus gets the pin and wins the title. Finally Smackdown wrestlers make their way to the ring to help out the RAW stars as the NXTers flee through the crowd. We see the Usos and Tamina flee with them as they now have NXT armbands on themselves. We then see Sheamus, Wade Barrett and Jack Swagger standing tall in the crowd with their titles held above their heads as we see a NXT armband now around an arm of Sheamus.

WINNER AND NEW WWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

SHEAMUS

Cole: " FIRST WE SAW JACK SWAGGER AND SERENA JOIN UP WITH NXT, NOW IT LOOKS LIKE SHEAMUS, THE USOS AND TAMINA JOINED UP WITH THEM TOO!!!"

Lawler: " I CAN'T BELEIVE IT, THEY WERE DANGEROUS BEFORE BUT NOW THEY ARE AT A WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL!!!!"

Cole: " NXT WANTED TO MAKE AN IMPACT TONIGHT AND THE MOST CERTAINLY DID, JUST LOOK AT THE CARNAGE IN THE RING!!!!"

We get one final shot of Cena, Edge and Orton laid out in the ring with various WWE superstars. The remaining standing WWE superstars challenge NXT to come back but they aren't biting as we get final shot of Wade Barrett holding up the Intercontiental title, Swagger holding up the World title, and Sheamus holding up the WWE title as we go off the air.

Quick Results

Wade Barrett defeats Kofi Kingston for the Intercontiental Title

Eve Torres retains the Divas Championship over Maryse, Alicia Fox and Gail Kim

Jack Swagger retains the World Heavyweight Title over Big Show, CM Punk and Mysterio

R-Truth defeats The Miz by DQ

Sheamus defeats John Cena, Edge and Randy Orton for the WWE Heayweight Title.