• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE teases WM30 location

Slim

I just don't see it being anywhere other than MSG.

London would be a HUGE stretch with the time zone thing and all that mess it'd just be insane.

Canada... but probably Toronto... has to be somewhere epic if it isn't gonna be MSG... but I'm still believing it is gonna be MSG.

Dale

Super Moderator
Could it be in Montreal at the Olympic Stadium?

Or could it be in London that's hosting the 2012 Olympics?

Or could it be in LA at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum as that holds a capacity of at least 90k. Vince wanted to run a show there in '91 and it has hosted 2 Olympic games. Plus WM hasn't been West Coast since 2005. Which is my pick.
How comes he never got to host the show in 91?

No idea, nor do I really care where it actually ends up but i'd be gobsmacked if it ended up anywhere other than the US or Canada.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
:lmao If there's one place on earth it's NOT going to be, it's certainly MSG.

Metlife Stadium where WMXXIX is being held is literally a cab ride from it.

Heisenberg

How comes he never got to host the show in 91?

No idea, nor do I really care where it actually ends up but i'd be gobsmacked if it ended up anywhere other than the US or Canada.

He did get to host it but in a different arena in LA that only holds 15k-20k people. Supposedly the reason for the change was that a threat had been issued towards WWE/WWF because of Sgt. Slaughter's gimmick of an Iraqi sympathizer.