WWE Superstars Who Need To Get A Push ASAP

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yea what's WWE thinking not simultaneously pushing these 20 guys? To the moon I say!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Alex Riley should be intercontinental or US champion by now.
Tyson Kidd should be chasing one of those titles right now.
Cody should be chasing world titles.
Ziggler should be chasing world titles.
Drew should be a US or intercontinental title too by now.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Yea what's WWE thinking not simultaneously pushing these 20 guys? To the moon I say!

18 guys, actually.

Hawkins, Reks, Young, O'Neil, the Uso's, Hunico, Camacho = Push them into the "Relevant tag-team" division that WWE needs to have.

Derrick Bateman and Percy Watson = Maybe not a push, but at least use these guys for something.

Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, and Miz = These three are the future, we all know this. And that future is coming awfully soon.

Drew Mcintyre and Alex Riley = They should be as well, but WWE would rather punish them for frivolous shit and ruin their careers than actually use their talents. Repair their characters and at least make them the relevant mid-carders they oh-so-desperately need, if not more than that.

Ted Dibiase: Just give this guy a chance. He was getting over in Legacy but they pissed it away. #wwelogic

Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel = Either keep them in a tag team, or make more relevant mid carders. You can't go wrong either way, just use them.

I don't think this is too much to ask, especially when there's only 5 guys on the main roster anyone gives half a fuck about, be it the casuals or the IWC, and so much filler in the product. Just do something productive instead of crap like a Kofi/Dolph match that does nothing for no one.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I see the squash matches as a push, he just needs competition.
He's on SD every week, can't say that about 50/60% of the guys I posted.

Reaction score
Justin G.
Tyson kidd
The Miz
A-RY!!!
Yoshi T.
Dolph Ziggler
Ted DeBiase
I also like the tag team of Darren Young and Titus O' Niel. They are bad ass

Reactions: Crayo

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Basically everyone Jose posted. And unlike Crayo I like Ted. He has shown he can be entertaining and get over as a face. He just needs the correct booking and a chance to talk.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
Basically everyone Jose posted. And unlike Crayo I like Ted. He has shown he can be entertaining and get over as a face. He just needs the correct booking and a chance to talk.

Talking ruins his career. He's god awful lol. As a heel he's bearable.

He reminds me of Jomo.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Talking ruins his career. He's god awful lol. As a heel he's bearable.

He reminds me of Jomo.

Such a shame he's not as good as his father. Can you imagine what a burden it would be if austin/rock's son went into the wwe?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
Such a shame he's not as good as his father. Can you imagine what a burden it would be if austin/rock's son went into the wwe?

Ted is good in the ring and with time can border on great. And talking can be worked on and I think that since he started the posse he showed more personality. He is more a natural face than a heel.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Ted is good in the ring and with time can border on great. And talking can be worked on and I think that since he started the posse he showed more personality. He is more a natural face than a heel.

IDK if he'll ever be really huge like his father us. He needs a good gimmick.