WWE Superstars taping results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
WWE taped this week’s WWE Superstars episode from the BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Here are full results.
WWE Superstars
* Sin Cara defeated Michael McGillicutty.
* Cody Rhodes defeated Alex Riley.
Brilliant show as always... Said no one ever. Seriously, They need to start booking Superstars better.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I thought Superstars died already?
They should get rid of it, I was thinking they could tape a episode of NXT instead of taping Superstars.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
They should get rid of it, I was thinking they could tape a episode of NXT instead of taping Superstars.
And remove the awesome NXT crowd at full sail? A big part of NXT's success is that it is treated as a separate entity from the rest of the WWE with its own arena and look. To start shooting it on the road would remove that identity and also cost more.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
And remove the awesome NXT crowd at full sail? A big part of NXT's success is that it is treated as a separate entity from the rest of the WWE with its own arena and look. To start shooting it on the road would remove that identity and also cost more.
Very good point tbh

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
If anyone still watches this, is this still the show you go to for 10 minute matches between all the good workers that aren't on TV? Both of those matches sound awesome.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
If anyone still watches this, is this still the show you go to for 10 minute matches between all the good workers that aren't on TV? Both of those matches sound awesome.
It's matches for matches sake. Often good matches. Riley vs Rhodes sounds like a good romp.