WWE SuperCard Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
E6xzV0GXMAMlGoM

I'm officially ready for the next tier that comes out either next month or in a few. :D

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
E_wrRvTUUAAFguN

I'm officially done with this Summerslam 21 tier and can finally be lazy for the rest of the season.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
You got the becky cards :WOW

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
618577ac5275cBadges_Announcement_FB-Twitter_1080x566.jpg

INTRODUCING SEASON 8
A new era of SuperCard begins with the launch of Season 8:

Chapter 1 is a continuation of our commitment to the design principles we started establishing in Season 7. Chapter 1 also signifies the step forward we’re taking with our upcoming feature set, empowering you to display your skills and express your card battling mettle with new tiers and a new game mode.

Chapter 1 is also a shift for SuperCard. Our gigantor numbered Season updates will remain gigantor, but what should we be doing between those updates? We’re thinking ... more seasons.

SO WHAT’S NEXT

We love modes that keep you coming back for more. We love enabling deep card strategy that allows deck builders to shine. We want you to feel prestigious when tackling challenges. So, we’re going to release Season 8 with features that support all of these things. We’ve also got other stuff up our sleeves.

61856541ea8cdLogoBanner_survivor_1080x566.png

Player versus player with a cool twist.

Survivor is a new 10-player, tournament mode available on the main menu screen. Survivor is a “closed pack” experience, meaning the cards you’ll be dealt are random and not from your own deck. Also, you’ll need to trade one of your cards to your opponent at the beginning of each match.

61856540d53f36RBpqqxA.jpeg

We keep coming up with crazier ideas.

Our three new tiers are Mire, Maelstrom, and Valhalla. The tiers go in that order as you climb up the ladder.

6185654275dd1PackBattle_Announcement_1920x1080.jpg

You get a reward! And you get a reward! Everyone gets a reward (if you sign in)!

Pack Battle is a free pack available each week. It offers increasing rewards based on the number of consecutive days you log into the game. This is an extra pack on top of the standard free pack available multiple times a day.

6185654171ebdBadges_Announcement_1920x1080.jpg

Legends should be recognized. Renown should be personified.

Earn Badges based on your in-game accomplishments. Badges are a new profile item, allowing you to show others the things you’ve done and what kind of player you are. Handy when looking for teams! Or when you need to flex on the competition just a liiiittle harder!

---

Looking forward to seeing you in Season 8.

-- WWE SuperCard

Reactions: Vegeta

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
6185766d87496Badges_Announcement_FB-Twitter_1080x566.jpg

SO WHAT’S NEW IN SUPERCARD SEASON 8: CHAPTER 1: AGE OF RENOWN AND CARDS

Can you feel that electricity in the air?

It’s difficult to encapsulate Season 8: Chapter 1’s feature set into a punchy one-liner, so we made it a three-parter. Our new features touch basically every part of the game; PVP, PVE, basic battle and rewards are all seeing new stuff with the release of Chapter 1 this fall.

Our goal has been to add more variety and complexity to play without sacrificing the pick-up-and-go nature of the SuperCard. It’s kinda what we’ve been doing for the last eight (!!!) years so we’re not all that concerned about sticking the landing.
We hope you enjoy what’s to come. In the meanwhile, we wanted to take one of those deeper dives into some of the bigger new features.
61856541ea8cdLogoBanner_survivor_1080x566.png

Survivor

Survivor is a new mode that will, like modes tend to do, live on the main menu. In this mode, you’ll be tasked with becoming the sole survivor in a real-time tournament you the experience and excitement of being at a real-life event but with less in-person interaction and more digital cards!

This is a “closed pack” mode, meaning the deck you’ll use is a randomly assigned one and the five cards dealt to your hand will be used during in-game matches. Each round, you’ll be matched up against one other player and battle it out in a WILD-type kinda format.

Here’s where it gets extra-interesting: before you battle, you’ll be asked to trade a card from your hand with your opponent. This allows you to get rid of a card you don’t want, and then potentially earn one you didn’t think you needed.

In-between rounds, you can pand swap out cards in your hand for a random one on your bench or from your deck.

If you lose three times, you’ll be removed from the game. Survivor continues until one person is left standing.

6185654171ebdBadges_Announcement_1920x1080.jpg

Badges

What you’ve done in SuperCard and what you want to accomplish are important aspects to the SuperCard experience and your SuperCard career. Both in terms of just trying to find a great team fit and from that “I’ve Been There” perspective.

The new badge system gives you the ability to earn mementos based on reaching in-game accomplishments. These badges displayed on your profile and assigned by you, allowing you to flex your pack opening skills and the kind of player that you are.

We’ll have badges specifically for PVP, PVE, team-based play, and for Season play. For example, you want a way to show your PVP dominance? Finish a Platinum PVP League in Rank 3 or better to earn this brand new, shiny, organic PVP Badge for your profile.

Your badge progress will displayed in your profile meaning you’ll know how close you are to achieving your next goal! Also, completion of this badge counts towards a larger Season 8 badge, which requires multiple objectives across our many different modes to complete.

618acbe7542aeValhalla-Universal-Championship-support-card.png

Support Changes

For the strategists and deck builders out there, we’re making sweeping changes to support cards that will enable more strategy and more wins.

Starting in Season 8: Chapter 1, you’ll be able to support cards just like you can right now with Superstar cards. Doing these things will pump up your support card stats, giving you clear advantages in those make-or-break situations.

You’ll see the impact of taking the time to do this pretty quickly, especially during clutch moments in tough matchups when matter.

61856ebbb1e76ChampsBoost_Announcement_1920x1080.jpg

Champs Boost

A reward fit for a champion.

It’s a huge deal when a WWE championship changes hands, so it makes sense for SuperCard to also celebrate that. The Champs Boost is a new stat modifier that we’ll apply to a Superstars’ cards after they capture a championship.

---

Season 8 is more than just this -- check out our other write-up for more details.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
First time I was tier ready and here’s my pull

HiNzZQc.jpg

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Buffy and Dale

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
622148e16a8d6WWESC_RTTM_Banner_1920x1080.JPG

WWE SUPERCARD - MARCH UPDATE​

MARCH UPDATE
March is the month in which everyone here at SuperCard HQ figuratively points at the WrestleMania sign and we kick off our own in-game Road to WrestleMania.
We’ve got a cool slate of features and activities coming your way. We’ve got a new fusion event where you can earn two special edition cards and we’ll also be debuting a brand new mode and an entirely new tier.
OUR VIDEO GAME
Before we jump into details, we did want to take a second to talk about the state of the game and acknowledge your feedback.
One of the running themes we’ve noticed is pain involving the card cap. We get it. SuperCard has grown and evolved a lot since the initial cap system was designed, and the current cap system isn’t getting the job done.
Solving issues with the cap system is complicated because new players struggle with the cap, too. The reason? There’s simply too much cap space. This sounds weird because it’s the inverse of what typically drives frustration, but having too much space can create situations where newcomers feel like they don’t need to make the decision to level up their cards. Inventory management is not a widely touted feature of SuperCard (heh), but it is an important one – combing through your cards, leveling up your best ones, and making decisions for your overall deck is what drives your ability to progressively compete in tougher events and reach new tiers.
So, we’re making changes to the card cap for both you and new players. In late March alongside an app update, we’ll be debuting a new progressive cap system where you’ll earn space based on Top 8 progression. In general: the higher you go in tiers, the more cap space you’ll receive.
In the first incarnation of this system, releasing alongside an app update later this month, all current players will see a +50 cap increase. This makes the new max cap 450 regardless of your tier. As new content releases, we’ll continue evaluating the card cap and make necessary adjustments.
It’s important to note that newcomers will start with a smaller card cap than what is currently available right now. But as our new friends progress through tiers, more cap space will be unlocked until they hit the current max cap (450).
One other thing: You want to climb in the game higher more efficiently, so we’ll be updating our guaranteed pull mechanics so you’ll get cards of your tier faster. This will happen on March 9 alongside the release of a new tier. Reset your counters!
Now … back to the Road.
ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA
A special 3-ish week fusion event kicks off starting this Mar 10 as part of our own celebration of the show of shows. During this event, you’ll be able to earn special edition cards of two Superstars with incredible WrestleMania moments.
You know the drill with this already — collect special ingredients, drop them into the Chamber, and obtain Collectibles that you can take to the Collectibles store. For this event, you’ll be collecting vehicle stuff. Because, you know, you’re hitting the road to WrestleMania. Ha!
We’re upping the ante by pairing this with a few other notable activities:
  • Two collection sets! We’ll be debuting two sets that require three cards each. The first can be built from ingredients from the draft board. The second will require ingredients from the Fusion Chamber. Synergy!
  • Two quests! One week after the fusion event kicks off, a special Quest will, too. Knock this out for special rewards. Another quest hits on Mar 26.
In addition to a fusion event, an entirely new tier is very much on the horizon. Road to WrestleMania tier and its cowboy-vibes debut on March 9. WrestleMania is all about big surprises, so we thought we’d toss out a big one.

Roman Reigns MITB Takeover
Acknowledge him! SuperCard ambassador Roman Reigns is taking over Money in the Bank mode for a limited time later this March. While this is active, MITB will be offering additional rewards for climbing to the top of the ladder and taking down the briefcase.
The twist? Outside of special theming, you’ll have the opportunity to face off against Roman more often and you’ll be rewarded with extra SuperCoins than normal for defeating him.

24/7 CHAMPION
It ain’t easy being king, we hear. You’ll get the chance to prove that or not in 24/7 Champion mode, which is coming later this month in an app update.
24/7 Champion is a new time-limited rotating mode (think RewardMania or Chart Topper as examples of modes like this) that challenges you with becoming a 24/7 Champion and, more importantly, holding onto the title.

When the mode is active and after you enter, you’ll be able to start a match for the championship. If you win, you’ll earn the title and start a new championship reign. At random times, you’ll be challenged by CPU opponents and you’ll be given a timer to answer that challenge or risk losing the title.
Winning the championship has perks. As champion, you’ll earn rewards for each opponent you beat. These rewards (which are cards, btw) get stronger as you win matches and create streaks.

You can be challenged while offline or online, which is something that we will be listening to your feedback about. Importantly, challenges operate on cooldowns and that should help you plan your road to continued 24/7 Champion success.
We’re looking forward to the havoc this mode causes, as we all scramble to earn the title.

WHAT’S NEXT?
Well, the Road is just the start of our celebration of the shows of shows. We’ll have more cards to share with you, of course, and some new activities. We’ll also have a new event that features tag teams.
Until next time.
– SuperCard

My updated top 8 and ready for new tier:
FNC4_ZMXsAQhJub

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
FPNdU2BXIAEbw2P

Ready for new tier for tomorrow.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Been a bit since I updated. I be further into the tier but I took almost all of April off tbh, and parts of March also. That Rhea gonna be a pro soon.

PF5ik82.png

Reactions: Dale

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I’m sick and tired of being on badly managed SuperCard teams. Some don’t even know how to properly do a 10 man attack plan. Some don’t do an attack plan at all and say attack anyone. Just fucking ridiculous

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Another post, me still bitching about teams.

so as y’all know I was recently sick, I’m still sort of getting over it (bit of a cough still). Anyway, I couldn’t do this recent team event, because well I didn’t feel fucking great. Like that was probably my peak sickness. I slept so much of it. Get on this morning and see I got kicked from the team. Message the owner and it’s because they gotta be strict? Like they can be fucking exception sometimes. I’m honestly just tired of shit ass team owners. Like I’m sorry my fucking health was more important than some silly event that y’all still got the card! Like me not playing didn’t even hurt them at all, and I didn’t benefit from it as I didn’t play a single game to get anything. I gave the owner a heads up before it started that I was sick, but guess she didn’t care. :shrug:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Yep, that sounds like the Supercard that I know

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I deleted the game recently, because I just was kinda depressed about how team stuff been going for me. Might eventually get it again. Here’s some news