WWE Star injured on 12/13/16 SD!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
WARNING!
There are spoilers below if you have not seen the title header to the article.. please don't read any further if you don't want to know about a significant match from this episode of SD.

Breaking News: Zack Ryder suffers knee injury

On the Dec. 13 episode of SmackDown LIVE, Zack Ryder suffered an injury to his left knee. The injury took place when Long Island Iced-Z attempted a Rough Ryder in the same contest in which The Hype Bros won a Tag Team No. 1 Contenders' Battle Royal. This victory gave them the right to challenge SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Wyatt Family.
After the match, Ryder was carried to the trainer's room and is currently on crutches.
"We think he injured his kneecap or his patella. We think it popped out and then popped back in, so we're just going to do an MRI to make sure that there is not cartilage damage or some tendon tearing, stuff like that," according to WWE's Dr. Chris Robinson. "Hopefully there's not and it'll be a shorter rehab period. If there is, there's a different road we might have to go down that may take longer to get him to recover."
Check back to WWE.com tomorrow for an update following Ryder's MRI.

I caught a glimpse of the spot where it happened, it doesn't look too bad. Good to be precautious for now though, leg injuries are no joke!

WWE Star Injured On SmackDown - WrestlingInc.com

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I thought something was up. He stayed sitting on the apron after he won and Mjo came out instead of celebrating

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Didn't look too bad, but hopefully Iced Z recovers soon!

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
That is a case of shocking timing for The Hype Bros...

Hopefully Ryder can make a quick recovery...and the
Bros will still get their hard earned title shot.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Hopefully Hawkins teams with Mojo to make the Hype Bros/Edgeheads relationship even weirder

• Haha
Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hopefully Hawkins teams with Mojo to make the Hype Bros/Edgeheads relationship even weirder
Looks like that's what Iced-Z is requesting..

Apparently he had to have surgery to repair the injury he suffered and will be off TV for a little bit.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I've popped my knee a few times before, hurts like a gun. Hopefully Z-man is healed up soon.