WWE Smackdown *Spoilers* 13th of May 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
WWE Smackdown:

*Christian comes out and congratulates Randy Orton on winning the World title last week. He says he is looking forward to his rematch at Over the Limit. Sheamus, then Mark Henry come out and challenge Christian for his title shot. They work over Christian. Orton makes the save, setting up a tag match for later this evening.

*Sin Cara defeated Daniel Bryan. Chavo Guerrero, on commentary, distracted Bryan, setting up the win. When Cara sees what Chavo did on the Titantron, he shoves Guerrero down.

*Cody Rhodes pinned Ted DiBiase.

*Layla cut a promo saying she hurt her knee against Michelle McCool at Extreme Rules but that it was worth it, since she is gone from WWE. Michael Cole comes out and begins berating her. Kharma comes to the ring and lays out Layla, then goes after Cole, who hides in the Cole Mine.

*WWE Tag Team champion Kane defeated WWE Intercontinental champion Wade Barrett by DQ when the Corre interfered. Ezekiel Jackson hit the ring but the Corre laid him out.

*The Great Khali does the Khali Kiss Cam and kisses a fan. Jinder Mahal comes out and smacks Khali for not taking his career seriously.

*Backstage, Wade Barrett challenges Ezekiel Jackson to an Intercontinental championship bout at Over the Limit.
*World champ Randy Orton & Christian defeated Sheamus & Mark Henry when Christian nailed the Killswitch on Sheamus as Orton hit Henry with the RKO.

It is good that they have defined who the two top heels on Smackdown are. Sheamus and Mark Henry are the two most expected to see up there.

Sin Cara vs Daniel Bryan should be good. I like this developing feud with Chavo. It gets Sin Cara over as a clean cut face and eventually Chavo will turn on Sin Cara since Sin Cara isn't appreciating the help he is getting from Chavo. Predictable but good.

Rhodes vs DiBiase will hopefully be talked up as two former tag team partners facing each other. Will DiBiase be a face on Smackdown?

Ezekiel Jackson being built up as a face. I like the idea of an IC title match between the two at PPV since in a storyline sense it makes so much sense.

Jinder Mahal talking down Khali for not being serious is a good way to get him turning heel. Jinder can continue to point out what a joke Khali has become and then they can start teaming together.

A lot of good storyline development on this show. I like that they are making everything so clear and that they have storylines from top to bottom on the show.

Your thoughts on the show?