WWE SmackDown Spoilers – 3/15/2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
- Thanks to Gerard for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight’s tapings in Fort Wayne, Indiana:

* Sheamus and Randy Orton defeated Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow. The Shield came out and told Orton and Sheamus to find a partner for WrestleMania. They accepted the challenge.

* Wade Barrett comes out for commentary. The Miz defeated Darren Young.

* Backstage segment with Big Show, Orton and Sheamus. Show wants to be their partner but they already chose Ryback.

* Kaitlyn and Layla beat Aksana and Tamina Snuka.

* The Bella Twins attack Cameron and Naomi backstage.

* Dolph Ziggler beat Kane. Daniel Bryan and Big E Langston got into it and a brawl broke out at ringside.

* Ricard Rodriguez and Alberto Del Rio mock Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger again.

* The Great Khali comes out to face Fandango but the usual happens and Fandango doesn’t debut.

* Booker T makes The Shield vs. Sheamus, Orton and Ryback official for WrestleMania 29. The Shield attacked Orton and Sheamus.

* Mark Henry vs. Ryback is next. The Shield came out and attacked Ryback. He fought them off but they came back in and beat him down and hit the triple powerbomb. Henry came back down and hit three World’s Strongest Slams on Ryback.

* Jack Swagger defeated Chris Jericho in a solid main event.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I would have prefered Sheamus, Orton and Big Show than Ryback.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So my guess is Ryback opts out of the tag match to take on Henry. Now that they actually have beef.

Reactions: seabs

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
DBry fighting big e sounds pretty funny, especially if it's with his serious face. I always start really getting to dig Henry then he wrestlers a main event length match and I hate it, his return has been dope though I'll admit that.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Wow, Ziggler beating Kane. Big E vs D-Bry. Ryback get Worlds Strongest slammed 3 times xD. Gotta watch this!

Tchman58

Jobber
Reaction score
Team Hell no vs dolph and big e at wrestlemania?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wow... There's some nice storyline progression, but this seems lazier than most Smackdowns. We just saw so much of this.

Dolph wins twice in one week! :yay: