WWE Smackdown show in Manchester, England tonight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Did she follow him down underneath the ring? :eek:tunga:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
It was Randy Orton who hit that drunk male guest. I overheard a women talking about it in her group of friends this morning in the restaurant. Wow it seems Randy still has that temper problem. And the good side of this it shows he looks out for the divas on the roster

Also found out something else today apprentely Hornswoggle got really drunk and chatted up this women at the hotel bar who was on a hen night and she performed a sex act on him upstairs on one of the corridors where the rooms. OMG!!!!!. A room service waiter saw it all as he was on the same corridor. Luckily no other guests were passing this area at the time otherwise there would of been more trouble from the WWE lot. My god these wrestlers really do get up to all sorts when theres no cameras around

Best post ever. LOL

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
It was Randy Orton who hit that drunk male guest. I overheard a women talking about it in her group of friends this morning in the restaurant. Wow it seems Randy still has that temper problem. And the good side of this it shows he looks out for the divas on the roster

Also found out something else today apprentely Hornswoggle got really drunk and chatted up this women at the hotel bar who was on a hen night and she performed a sex act on him upstairs on one of the corridors where the rooms. OMG!!!!!. A room service waiter saw it all as he was on the same corridor. Luckily no other guests were passing this area at the time otherwise there would of been more trouble from the WWE lot. My god these wrestlers really do get up to all sorts when theres no cameras around

Got, why does that stupid miget prick get all the luck in life.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
I wasn't kidding when I I told u ppl chicks like Hornswoggle

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Another staff member in work told me this and I couldnt believe it but that really did happen. Hornswoggle pulling girls who would think that lol. What a dirrty sod though he didnt even go into a room he was on a corridor where anyone could of seen