WWE SmackDown Rating (6/29/12)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
- Friday’s episode of WWE SmackDown did a 1.82 (1.8) cable rating, with 2.63 million viewers. The numbers were down 9% and 11% from the previous week, which had seen a jump from the norm. The show was #7 among cable shows for the night in overall viewers, #1 in the key male demos and #3 in teen males.

Source: PW

It went down. :haha:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Wonder what the live show rating will be :haha:

Reaction score
Live show will probably get a little better ratings than the regular shows. It'll have lower viewership.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm still think they could promote Live SDs better, it seems like people don't know it's live on Tuesday and watch it on Friday anyway. Well, the ratings went down, fair, Sheamus is boring. Henry, where are you? :upset:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
Smackdown is live on a Tuesday? I thought it was Friday's? that's when I record it anyway.

Smackdown is a taped show normally, so they tape it on Tuesday and then air it on Friday. This week we get a live smackdown tonight that will re-air on Friday.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Smackdown is a taped show normally, so they tape it on Tuesday and then air it on Friday. This week we get a live smackdown tonight that will re-air on Friday.

That's why I never see it live for a Tuesday night then, I've got the episode tonight on record, and also have the show that airs on Friday on record too. I take I am right in thinking then, that it airs in the UK on a Friday and not before?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
That's why I never see it live for a Tuesday night then, I've got the episode tonight on record, and also have the show that airs on Friday on record too. I take I am right in thinking then, that it airs in the UK on a Friday and not before?

I will air tonight as well in the UK. I'd say record both though since the one on Friday will be edited like most Smackdowns. Since Smackdown normally is taped they can edit out botches and edit crowd sounds, like add extra pop to sheamus or make a heel extra booe'd. You can watch both and compare.

Reactions: mark_htfc

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Thanks Stopspot, I must admit, I thought Smackdown was recored live too, but I will record both and watch to compare, I didn't realise they added extra things like booing to it.