WWE Smackdown March 16th Spoiler Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
WWE SMACKDOWN SPOILER RESULTS

* SmackDown opens with the returning Christian for his Peep Show segment. His guests are Teddy Long and John Laurinaitis, who came out with David Otunga. Christian wants Long and Laurinaitis to convince him to be on their teams. Christian joins Team Laurinaitis after Ace promises him a title shot if Team Laurinaitis is victorious at WrestleMania. Teddy goes to book Christian in a match tonight but Laurinaitis doesn’t approve. The newest member of Team Long, Kofi Kingston vs. David Otunga is up next.

* Kofi Kingston beat David Otunga with Trouble in Paradise. Otunga worked the match in his regular pants, which split halfway through the match.

* Segment with Daniel Bryan and AJ Lee. Bryan insults what she’s wearing and said the mannequin wore the dress better.

* AJ Lee with Daniel Bryan at ringside defeated Brie Bella.

* Sheamus vs. Chris Jericho is announced for later.

* Cody Rhodes came out and cut a promo about Big Show and their match at WrestleMania 28.

* Cody Rhodes defeated The Great Khali with Beautiful Disaster.

* Randy Orton comes out and calls Kane out. Kane comes to the stage and shows a video of them wrestling and shaking hands last year. Kane says that made him sick and weak. Closure will come at WrestleMania. Orton calls Kane to the ring but he won’t come. The match is official for WrestleMania.

* Big Show squashed Drew McIntyre with the WMD punch.

* Mark Henry beat Yoshi Tatsu. Another Squash match.

* Chris Jericho comes out and talks some more about CM Punk’s father being a drunk. Jericho goes on about how he is the best in the world and Punk is just a wannabe. Jericho tries to get the crowd to chant “CM Drunk” to no avail.

* Chris Jericho defeated Sheamus by count out after Daniel Bryan came down and attacked Sheamus while he was out on the floor.

Source: http://www.twnpnews.com/2012/03/spoilers-wwe-smackdown-tapings-3162012/

My thoughts.

Nice to hear that the Peep Show is back and Christian also. Lol, Johnny offering title match to make him in his team. Typical Johnny. Haha. After Sheamus wins at Wrestlemania, Christian and Sheamus are probably gonna feud and Christian will get that title shot.

Kofi Vs Otunga was unfair match. Otunga was still in his pants, not even ready.

AJ can wrestle? I have to see her in match one of these days.

Cody Rhodes beating Khali was no surprise. Khali just plain sucks. I wonder what kind of Another Embarrassing Big Show moment it was about.. Like, which WM one.

Big Show Vs Drew? Obvious win. The same goes for Mark Henry Vs Yoshi. What's up with these squash matches?...

Chris Jericho getting more personal with Punk. Glad he won even though it wasn't clean. I didn't expect it to be either way. Both of them are competitors for WWE/World Heavyweight championship and they can't afford a clean victory on each other.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Peep show with Mr Excitement sounds good, I just dislike Teddy being there.

How dare they job out Otunga, they shall be hearing from my lawyers. Good to see Kofi get a win though, too good to be irrelevant.

Bryan being a dick = boss.

Resident time to make a sandwich #Women'smatchesarepointless

Should be decent Rhodes is amazing on the mic.

Ewwwww Khali in the ring is always bad.

Could do without Randy's promos he's so lacking in any sense of tone.

Big Show squashed Drew McIntyre with the WMD punch. - Show burying more talented guys... again.

Meh not a fan of Henry he's the same as show but at least Drew > Yoshi.

Jericho = goat idiots should have chanted.

Jericho beats the great white, don't care how he beat him.

Overall a decent show imo. Focus on Jericho and Punk is good as is Bryan on the mic, could do without team slowpoke squashing people back to back and Teddy being allowed within 50 feet of a camera.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
nice post now i dont have to wait two hours on friday to watch this but aj just leave him already your to bum and sexy for him

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Damnit Ace should've given Christian a match I miss him. Going to watch Smackdown beginning just for Christian.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
FINALLY a show over the 1/10 rating. This gets a solid 6 for me. Christian speaking, Ace speaking = 10, Long appears -5, Otunga appears +50, loses -51 (wasnt ready wtf), Khali and Divas take it to a 2/10, Rhodes picks it back up to a 7/10, Big Show puts it back to a 1/10, Henry being booked strong again brings it to 5/10, JERICHO BEATING THE BIG PALE HHH = 100000000/10 but not clean which brings it to 7/10.

Decent show for SmackDown. Will watch on YouTube and skip all Teddy Long segments, all Big Show segments and all Diva segments.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wow, fantastic show!

+Peep Show gets heat on Christian and Ace, furthers a story along nicely, and the idea just oozes entertainment. Kofi over Otunga is fine, W/e either way
+AJ Lee is a damn fine women's wrestler , and should be squashing a Bella Slut. Hope it got a little time.
+Rhodes Promo. Instant bonus to any show.
+Most talented person on the roster over the least talented. Destroy Khali!
-Please fire Drew. For real. Fuck these writers.
+OMG Orton and Kane are actually feuding over something!
+MARK HENRY GONNA WHOOP YO ASS!
+Jericho promo. Oh baby.
+Main event match that looks really good on paper, with an innovative finish
+Helped out both title feuds.

Great job, WWE. See, was this that hard?

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
1/10 Show. Jerifaggot's personal stuff is just stupid and not interesting at all.

Reaction score
seabs said:
Peep show with Mr Excitement sounds good, I just dislike Teddy being there.

How dare they job out Otunga, they shall be hearing from my lawyers. Good to see Kofi get a win though, too good to be irrelevant.

Bryan being a dick = boss.

Resident time to make a sandwich #Women'smatchesarepointless

Should be decent Rhodes is amazing on the mic.

Ewwwww Khali in the ring is always bad.

Could do without Randy's promos he's so lacking in any sense of tone.

Big Show squashed Drew McIntyre with the WMD punch. - Show burying more talented guys... again.

Meh not a fan of Henry he's the same as show but at least Drew > Yoshi.

Jericho = goat idiots should have chanted.

Jericho beats the great white, don't care how he beat him.

Overall a decent show imo. Focus on Jericho and Punk is good as is Bryan on the mic, could do without team slowpoke squashing people back to back and Teddy being allowed within 50 feet of a camera.

Yeah, the peep sounds great. Teddy does ruin it but gotta love Johnny. Christian Vs Sheamus coming soon.

He is gonna sue Kofi or Teddy for attacking him while he was still in his wrestling attire. :eek:tunga:

Just more reason for AJ to become face soon, probably WM.

Rhodes beating Khali like a boss.

I might watch this SD, skip the matches (Besides Jericho's) and boring parts.

CmPunk said:
nice post now i dont have to wait two hours on friday to watch this but aj just leave him already your to bum and sexy for him

Thanks. Yeah, this is what I usually do. Just read the spoilers and determine if SD is worth watching or not.

Thewindyfan said:
Damnit Ace should've given Christian a match I miss him. Going to watch Smackdown beginning just for Christian.

Maybe next week we get to see him in a match or at least one time before Wrestlemania. The peep show not chose which team Christian goes to but also an opportunity for a title shot which is nice.

Optimus said:
FINALLY a show over the 1/10 rating. This gets a solid 6 for me. Christian speaking, Ace speaking = 10, Long appears -5, Otunga appears +50, loses -51 (wasnt ready wtf), Khali and Divas take it to a 2/10, Rhodes picks it back up to a 7/10, Big Show puts it back to a 1/10, Henry being booked strong again brings it to 5/10, JERICHO BEATING THE BIG PALE HHH = 100000000/10 but not clean which brings it to 7/10.

Decent show for SmackDown. Will watch on YouTube and skip all Teddy Long segments, all Big Show segments and all Diva segments.

I gotta admit, this does sounds better than Monday's RAW. Gotta love your rating system lol especially the Otunga. I'm confused thought. You said "This gets a solid 6 for me." and at the end you said it brings to "7/10". Hmm...

Draine said:
Wow, fantastic show!

+Peep Show gets heat on Christian and Ace, furthers a story along nicely, and the idea just oozes entertainment. Kofi over Otunga is fine, W/e either way
+AJ Lee is a damn fine women's wrestler , and should be squashing a Bella Slut. Hope it got a little time.
+Rhodes Promo. Instant bonus to any show.
+Most talented person on the roster over the least talented. Destroy Khali!
-Please fire Drew. For real. Fuck these writers.
+OMG Orton and Kane are actually feuding over something!
+MARK HENRY GONNA WHOOP YO ASS!
+Jericho promo. Oh baby.
+Main event match that looks really good on paper, with an innovative finish
+Helped out both title feuds.

Great job, WWE. See, was this that hard?

Can't wait to watch this SD. So much interesting stuffs to watch like the peep show, DB and AJ, Rhodes Promo, Orton and Kane Promo, Jericho Promo, Jericho's match..

The Sholi said:
1/10 Show. Jerifaggot's personal stuff is just stupid and not interesting at all.

Lol. yeah, Jericho has taken this into more personal stuff. I wonder what CM Punk is gonna say about this. Last week I saw the exclusive video after he left the ring and didn't/couldn't comment anything about it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The Sholi said:

But when Punk was taking the piss out of Jericho's actions outside the WWE or saying the WWE would be better was Vince was dead it was the most exciting thing in years, right? Punk would have given it the go ahead to improve the feud.