• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SmackDown LIVE: July 30, 2019 Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
90's got incredibly weak in the Horror department thanks in part to the major film recession of the era. There was a time when Summer Movies and Horror just weren't selling. As good as Scream was, it's difficult to really say anything else competed against it.

I would not be opposed to starting a horror movie thread to talk about all our favorite but me and you might be the only ones marking over the ones that are old as shit lmao I do love that you included Caligari tho, I had to watch that in this history of cinema class I took and I fuckin loved it

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
90's got incredibly weak in the Horror department thanks in part to the major film recession of the era. There was a time when Summer Movies and Horror just weren't selling. As good as Scream was, it's difficult to really say anything else competed against it.
Nothing competed against it, but it spawned countless ripoffs that you didn't include that I would.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I would not be opposed to starting a horror movie thread to talk about all our favorite but me and you might be the only ones marking over the ones that are old as shit lmao I do love that you included Caligari tho, I had to watch that in this history of cinema class I took and I fuckin loved it
I can get one set up if we want to.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I'm just a movie junkie, I could do this with any genre lmao
I actually like a pretty eclectic range of genres of film and television, but I have a soft spot for horror. Slashers to be more specific.

I've seen most of my favorites like a million times in my 30+years of life.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I actually like a pretty eclectic range of genres of film and television, but I have a soft spot for horror. Slashers to be more specific.

I've seen most of my favorites like a million times in my 30+years of life.

I have favorites from just about every genre of movies, TV, music, video games, etc so I won't ever call any bad, I just got ones that I tend to prefer