WWE Raw Supershow Live Discussion 5/21/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
In a report from the filed reports on the first WWE TV taping at Full Sail University Thursday night, the Orlando Sentinel noted the re-branded NXT series will begin Season 6, which unofficially ends the never-ending Season 5, "NXT: Redemption." Also, WWE is scheduled to return to Full Sail seven times over the next six months to tape NXT6 episodes.

Pwtorch.com

The Viper

Reaction score
Its the Orlando Sentinel. Do you really think they know what they're talking about when it comes to wrestling?

Also not sure how reliable "pwpix" is, tbh.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Its the Orlando Sentinel. Do you really think they know what they're talking about when it comes to wrestling?

Also not sure how reliable "pwpix" is, tbh.

Really because my source was pwtorch

The Viper

Reaction score
Really because my source was pwtorch

Yeah well.......same difference. I saw a "p" and it was from you so I just assumed. Oh well.

Either way, despite what they may say, it can't be a season 6 because they got rid of saying "season 5" in the last few months. Why would they just bring back the season when its just its own show now? Highly doubtful.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Ok whatever. It doesnt matter. This argument is pointless. I'm just telling you what I read

NovaRoad

Reaction score
Website
stillskystudio.com
Either way, despite what they may say, it can't be a season 6 because they got rid of saying "season 5" in the last few months. Why would they just bring back the season when its just its own show now? Highly doubtful.

It can't be season 6 because they stopped saying season 5? That makes no sense. RAW and Smackdown have seasons that WWE never mentions on air. NXT can still be its own show, without the competition aspect, and be in its 6th season whether they refer to it that way or not on air.

The Viper

Reaction score
It can't be season 6 because they stopped saying season 5? That makes no sense. RAW and Smackdown have seasons that WWE never mentions on air. NXT can still be its own show, without the competition aspect, and be in its 6th season whether they refer to it that way or not on air.

It makes a lot of sense actually because they stopped referring to them as seasons. Just "NXT: Redemption" towards the end. The way I saw Viper say it, is that they will be referring to it as a season 6 (that's how I interpreted that post). They can do whatever they want, I'm just saying that it shouldn't be referred to as a season because it technically isn't because it's just it's own show. Personal preference. Which is why I liked it when they stopped saying "Season 5 of NXT".

Raw and Smackdown has seasons? Never noticed. I remember them saying back in like 2002 "Our season never ends". *shrugs*

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I know SmackDown used to have season premieres because it was on network TV but to me it's not really a season premiere if there's never a season finale! :lol: But yeah, RAW never mentions seasons so I don't see any reason for NXT too if they've dropped the competitions.

The Viper

Reaction score
I know SmackDown used to have season premieres because it was on network TV but to me it's not really a season premiere if there's never a season finale! :lol: But yeah, RAW never mentions seasons so I don't see any reason for NXT too if they've dropped the competitions.

Exactly. If you wanna go back to that "our season never ends" quote, then yeah, it's just been one season for like 25, 30 years :lol: If NXT does say "welcome to season 6 of NXT" then fine, but I just don't see any reason to, as you said.