• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
well it was awesome to be here during Raw, thanks people,see ya later

Thanks for joining us. I hope to see you here next time.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Hey just stopped by to say good night :lol:

Castiel

Reaction score
Ryder lost the US title? :(
The Foley/Ace stuff sounds like it was actually pretty cool, and Jericho just walking out only furthers the curiousness... grrr.....

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I thoroughly enjoyed Raw, sorry I couldn't partake in the discussion though. It was refreshing to see more Punk, less Cena/Kane...Ryder's loss was a downer, but with the medical clearance story going on with it, I am sure he will be a rematch at the Rumble or on Raw sometime soon. Jericho's latest appearance made me laugh my ass off, I love how it was done. Bryan is getting some heat which will make me happy seeing as how I love him as a heel. Johnny Ace finally coming out and admitting he wants respect and is going to screw CM Punk out of the title really made me happy, now they can build more on the hatred between the two men, which will make for great TV just like Austin/McMahon did. Overall, I thought the show was great, and it made me want to tune in next Monday (which is what last week's show didn't make me want to do).

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I thoroughly enjoyed Raw, sorry I couldn't partake in the discussion though. It was refreshing to see more Punk, less Cena/Kane...Ryder's loss was a downer, but with the medical clearance story going on with it, I am sure he will be a rematch at the Rumble or on Raw sometime soon. Jericho's latest appearance made me laugh my ass off, I love how it was done. Bryan is getting some heat which will make me happy seeing as how I love him as a heel. Johnny Ace finally coming out and admitting he wants respect and is going to screw CM Punk out of the title really made me happy, now they can build more on the hatred between the two men, which will make for great TV just like Austin/McMahon did. Overall, I thought the show was great, and it made me want to tune in next Monday (which is what last week's show didn't make me want to do).

It's alright this time. You be here for the next one! :shifty:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Of what I've seen, this weeks show was a vast improvement on last weeks.

Jericho continuing to work the crowd is gold. The fact people are still cheering him before he turns on them exposes just how stupid some fans can be.

The opening promo was great, and I really hope we're setting the ground work for Foley/Ziggler at WM. Foley looked like he could kill when Vickie started cackling at him.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Good god, the last segment of the show was awesome. First time in ages we saw the CM Punk from the summer, the guy who whether you agree with him or not, he's so compelling to listen to you can't look away.

Then Laurinitaus snapping was great. Johnny Ace has been the best part of Raw for the last couple of months, and this was his best promo to date.

It's amazing how much better everything is compared to last week, you wouldn't believe it was the same writing team behind it.