WWE RAW November 26th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Wacokid27 said:
2 reasons for that:

1) Don't want to have to pay Pepsi for the privilege.

2) Makes the Pedigree look a ton weaker when HHH doesn't do it off the top rope.

wk

Mainly just 2 because he could easiliy change it to punk plunge or the plunge. Let's be real, it's all about HHH lol

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
“We’re not renegades. We’re not mercenaries. We’re not The Nexus. If you’re looking for the nWo, go buy the DVD. We’re about principle. We’re about honor. Where honor no longer exists, we’re gonna' step in. It’s like he said. We’re a shield from injustice. We’re a shield from injustice. We are The Shield.”
— Dean Ambrose

:win:

Reactions: Swift

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
DannyWoods said:
Mainly just 2 because he could easiliy change it to punk plunge or the plunge. Let's be real, it's all about HHH lol

I actually read once where he said it wasn't about HHH at all, rather it just hurt his knees too much when he landed and would cause injuries.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Wow i fell sleep on Kanes entrance sounds like last 20 mins were good ffs