WWE RAW March 11th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Kane wants to go on a picnic awwwwww

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Someone said HHH was confirmed for tonight. I WANTED SOME BADASS HHH SEGMENTS :(

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
MarkyMark said:
Kane wants to go on a picnic awwwwww

Gotta love how they showed that segment right before he's suppose to go out and beat up on Punk. Nice timing. :eek:tunga:

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
Gotta love how they showed that segment right before he's suppose to go out and beat up on Punk. Nice timing. :eek:tunga:

I was thinking the same thing. Lets show happy go lucky Kane right before he is suppose to come off as pissed off and wanting to destroy someone.

Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:

Yah talk about weird timing lol.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Can't believe the site went down in time for the ME, then stayed down all night. So many awesome posts I could have made and didn't get to. :pity: So here's a pity post instead.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
602749_354984214606490_96472341_n.jpg

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well, I saw several segments of the show so I figure I'll just do a quick write up of my thoughts to pass the time . . .

The Punk/Taker stuff ~ Great stuff. Pretty tame all things considered but I still enjoyed it. Didn't bother to watch the match with Kane, I just didn't care enough to.

Bryan vs. Ziggler ~ Loved it, probably my second favorite match from these two. Definitely not better than their Bragging Rights encounter, but I think it blows away their other live matches and those were all very good. I love that Ziggler won too, that needs to not be a rare occurrence and I believe we are finally moving away from that as we're getting closer to his cash-in date at WrestleMania.

Jericho ~ The highlight reel was bad. It was stupid, too long, void of substance, and filled with filler. The following match between Jericho and Miz shares something in common with the preceding promo, they were both void of substance. All the match really was was Jericho and Miz exchanging signature moves and their submission holds. It didn't have much flow or story to me, just kind of meh. It wasn't awful I suppose, but it just didn't work for me.

Other stuff ~ Damien Sandow was the only good thing about most of the Rhodes Scholars segments, with maybe the exception of Rhodes a few times. Didn't bother watching the Sheamus/Orton match, like earlier I just didn't care. I never liked the Bella's so I really don't care at all about their return, and it's not a bad idea by WWE to bring them back but personally it just makes me lose more interest in the diva's division. The Fandago stuff, which no I didn't watch, is pretty stupid. I mean, does this guy have some ironclad contract like the Big Show. I don't have a job currently but I'm pretty sure if I refused to work consistently I'd be fire. Finally that triple powerbomb to Big Show was awesome. That's all I bothered to watch.