WWE RAW June 11th 2012 Live Discussion Thread (3-Hour Special)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Pretty decent RAW, Those smackdown commercials were quite the spoiler now. Congrats on the bet against everyone who chose Cena, Crayo.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Cena will win, Ace is fired and eventually brought back

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rainman said:
Crayo, WWE hates you, don't they?

Completely. I moan about how much I hate Sheamus/Big Show, both get shoved in opening and closing segments on RAW. I suggest Big Show winning, they make it obvious Cena is hulking up at NWO. I bet on Kane losing, he'll probably win. FML.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Completely. I moan about how much I hate Sheamus/Big Show, both get shoved in opening and closing segments on RAW. I suggest Big Show winning, they make it obvious Cena is hulking up at NWO. I bet on Kane losing, he'll probably win. FML.

So, are you picking up your Big Show gear at WWEShop.com to wear this Sunday so you can support your boy Johnny Ace?

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
374fbe6ba3f3fa5809b36da18da3bab1.jpg

Daniel Bryan = G.O.A.T

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Enjoyed this episode of RAW. Definitely a improvement from the last two shit fests. Hopefully the build up to the 1000th ep and the following summer storyline will give us good shows.

Also @[Crayo] Why don't you start hating on the stars that should headline shows instead? Since WWE clearly is monitoring you to piss you off.

Reactions: Snowman1

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
Enjoyed this episode of RAW. Definitely a improvement from the last two s*** fests. Hopefully the build up to the 1000th ep and the following summer storyline will give us good shows.

Also @[Crayo] Why don't you start hating on the stars that should headline shows instead? Since WWE clearly is monitoring you to piss you off.

Nice idea. Fuck Ryback, Miz sucks, Riley is a baffoon, Bryan isn't over and Curt/Reks are a horrible tag-team.

#SitsAndWaits