WWE RAW January 28th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThreeXBetterThanU

The Artiste
Reaction score
Re: RE: WWE RAW January 28th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

Rain said:
So... you're excited about Jericho, but not Rock and Brock?

Yes, pretty much. Jericho first, rock second and Brock... Not at all.

~Three Said That~

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Ignore that last post. HOLY SHIT! F5 TO VINCE MCFREAKINGMAHON!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
YOYORAW ending on a high note. Really good ending. Stories being kicked into high gear.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I really enjoyed the episode! The definite highlights were seeing Jericho again (I am a definite Jerichoholic) and seeing Brock Lesnar take out Vince McMahon in the end. The matches were pretty good and the last segment with Paul Heyman was great. As usual CM Punk was on point with his dialogue.

blazing65

Jobber
Reaction score
i'm more then likely gonna ruin the next few months of the wwe for some people but i just have to know if i'm the only person who see's who is real person behind paul heyman, cm punk brock lesnar the shield and the two other superstars(i don't wanna give away his big surprise if i'm right it's gonna be big well one of the guys ) which i think will from the new super group of the new era and will give rise to the one thing that the wwe has been missing a villain just think about who should be running the wwe right now who hasn't been around in awhile what injustice has the shield been speaking about why would people like laurinaitis, punk, heyman and lesnar think they can challege the great mr mcmahon in his world i first notice it with john laurinaitis it was clear from the start of his rise to power that he wasn't the person in control then the whole "who is he texting thing " and every one just forgot about it cause of kevin nash and triple h thing but that only made say maybe i could be right and the right after john laurinaitis was fried i was like wait huh dam maybe i could be wrong cause he would need a voice and a person to do every for him and then paul heyman return to the wwe alone side cm punk and short after the forming of the shield and brock lesnar return and cm punks great change he keeps saying he'll bring and why brock keeps targeting the Mcmahon family shane i've missed ya and i can't wait to see what you do next