WWE RAW August 19th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Sd0ih.png
When
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, Aug. 19, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, Aug. 20, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3​
Where
Honda Center in Anaheim, CA​
RAW Five-Point Preview
cc0b74cb65d7bb9d586d0fc716e22cbd.jpg
WWE.com said:
The Biggest Party of the Summer is over, and now comes the hangover. Specifically, the one Daniel Bryan suffered from a Triple H Pedigree moments after the submission expert defeated John Cena to become WWE Champion. The Game’s treachery allowed Randy Orton to cash in his Money in the Bank contract and take Bryan’s title for himself, but what his motivation was is anyone’s guess at this point. While the WWE Universe attempts to sort itself out after the events of SummerSlam, here’s a five-point preview for tonight’s Raw.
1. Who’s the Best?
cbf8e539d9c21195ad7d0a6e45bda8ea.png
WWE.com said:
CM Punk made good on his word to take Brock Lesnar to the limit. Unfortunately for him, his otherpromise – to harm Paul Heyman at all costs – caused The Second City Saint to take his focus off The Anomaly and lose the match in the process. With Punk having fallen to his monstrous enemy, this particular chapter in their rivalry comes to a close. Given his relentlessness, though, it’s hard to believe the former WWE Champion plans on leaving Heyman and his minions alone for very long.
2. Just one more
5330e21fe3c4c7bee74ed78427d74732.png
WWE.com said:
Christian, Christian, at last you are … still in the hunt. Having finally gotten the “One More Match” he has fought for over the past two years, Captain Charisma pulled out all the stops in a classic contest against Alberto Del Rio at SummerSlam. For all the former World Heavyweight Champion’s heart, however, it still wasn’t enough to wrest the gold from The Essence of Excellence. On the wrong end of a heartbreaking defeat, how will Christian rally to make another run at the title?
3. A feast for buzzards
fd5025fd7b013d72e77c870fa0bd4daa.jpg
WWE.com said:
Kane followed the buzzards straight to his downfall in the inaugural Ring of Fire Match at SummerSlam; Erick Rowan & Luke Harper managed to smother the flames surrounding the ring and get their hands on The Devil’s Favorite Demon right as he was about to send Bray Wyatt to hell. The assault led to Kane’s defeat, though it was an attack by Harper & Rowan with the steel steps that truly seemed to leave the demon broken. With The Wyatt Family having preserved their prophet from a fiery doom, who will the hellish holy man target next in his crusade?
4. The climb
f407a026fdfdebf1076b15a3deb1fe3a.jpg

WWE.com said:
Daniel Bryan waited 14 years to become WWE Champion, and now the wait begins anew. Much was made of whether or not Bryan could defeat John Cena for the title and now that he has, Bryan’s status as an elite competitor in WWE has been forever cemented. And yet, the submission master has a naked waist to show for his efforts, thanks to the actions of Triple H and Randy Orton. How will Bryan respond, or recover, from this betrayal? Can he even do such a thing?
5. The next phase
dd213ab3547ba6077a41f617a8bb59f9.jpg
WWE.com said:
Well, Mr. McMahon got his wish: Neither John Cena nor Daniel Bryan is WWE Champion. Instead, the titleholder is Randy Orton, who happily took advantage of a Pedigree to Daniel Bryan by cashing in his Money in the Bank contract and claiming the title for himself. What lies in store for Orton, and how does The Game play into it? Find out tonight at 8/7 CT, only on USA Network.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
After yesterday this Raw looks so awesome! Cant wait!

TKK

Reaction score
Anyone pulling for Orton to come out to "Burn In My Light" wearing a suit? I'd mark out so fucking hard.

Reactions: DK JAMES and Roi

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Should be an awesome RAW. Cena should stay away. Just inform that he needed a surgery.

Evolution 2? :please:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Anyone pulling for Orton to come out to "Burn In My Light" wearing a suit? I'd mark out so fucking hard.

I WILL SCREAM UNTIL I DIE! DON'T GET MY HOPES UP! :cry:
I'll mark for an evolution theme, but for BURN IN MY LIGHT, I WILL DIE!

Anyways, Ric Flair was scheduled for SS, but since he was drunk or w.e, he was pulled.

CrazyJ Cena

Jobber
Reaction score
What will happen on RAW tonight?

Maddox will start the show, as D-Bry enters with :no: then Randy Orton will come in and do a bit of style, as he's about to talk Cena enters the building. Maddox says, okay then want it? get it! Triple threat match tonight as Main Event of Monday Night Raw, Cena vs Bry vs Orton for the WWE Championship.

Christian appeals for an re-match tonight! ADR interrupts! and says nO No! Maddox cmes out and say Yep, you get it!
Charisma and ADR start of the kick-off, (whatever shit is next)
Christian becomes the new world champion! Sandow comes in, Sandow cashes in! Sandow is the NEW WORLD CHAMPION!

(What ever FUCKin' shit is next)

Main Event of the night

Three men enter for the WWE championship, just as the ring ringss! Triple H comes in
Triple H says HE WILL BE GUEST REFEREE! D-Bry says No, No, No, No.! Triple H predegree's Bryan, Cena goes for Orton. Bryan back up, HHH, guest referee all men steady.

(Shit, shit, SHIT)

John Cena is against the new WWE champion and is now going for a long LONG
.. LONG .. LONG.. LONG..
REST TIME AND HAVING A SURGERY. Good Night Sleep fuckin' tight. Fuck you!

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Pumped to see where this Miz/Fandango feud goes next.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
With all the chaos that went down last night at Summerslam, Lucy you've got some explaining to do!!

c88dc7161626cec31f1df0579b130b68.gif

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
They could come up with something great for Christian now, reading that preview reminded me of Backlund in '94 (ended with a heel turn, would be good for him) but yeah he'll probably just go back to jobbing now.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Cena will be announced on injury for his elbow
Triple H and Orton will go on about their plan and maybe the McMahons+Maddox will join them thus DBryan going against them
Lesnar and Punk will now wait till HIAC for their rematch

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
im sooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired. might bail out before Raw.