WWE RAW August 12th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Sd0ih.png
When
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, Aug. 12, at 8/7c on the USA Network​
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, Aug. 13, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3​
Where
Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento, CA​
RAW Five-Point Preview
1649746fd67395c7a8d0f568783d1f7b.jpg
WWE.com said:
Six days left until SummerSlam, and all hell is about to break loose. CM Punk might not make it to the summer classic if chicanery ensues during his fight with Paul Heyman (it will). John Cena and Daniel Bryan both might end up with egg on their faces if Mr. McMahon has some diabolical plan in store for their WWE Title Match at SummerSlam (he does), and one group of Superstars who’s been uncharacteristically quiet of late may look to make a big impact in the final days before the summer classic (they certainly will). Here’s the last pre-SummerSlam five-point preview.
1. Student vs. teacher
d9768bc0df8ec0144f80c707435cac86.png
WWE.com said:
Paul Heyman hasn’t exactly minced words since turning on CM Punk at Money in the Bank, and with Punk still reeling from a thumping by Brock Lesnar last week, Heyman went and challenged his hobbled former Padawan to a throwdown on Raw. Punk, of course, accepted, but given that these two’s history of “fights” never seems to end without incident (ironically enough their last two were both against the same guy), look for Heyman to throw some kind of curveball to weaken Punk furtherbefore he steps into the ring with Lesnar on Sunday.
2. Release the hate
a55cc75c6ee98e87de0bfc6dae30475c.png
WWE.com said:
So Kane’s got Bray Wyatt in a Ring of Fire at SummerSlam in a bout that’s set to take both Superstars, quite literally, to the edge of hell itself. But while the backwoods preacher Wyatt has certainly proven himself as sinister a Superstar WWE has ever seen, Kane is coming off one of the more balanced years of his career, if not his life. Just a year ago, he was dipping his toes into anger management with Daniel Bryan and as of last month, hugging it out wasn’t entirely off the table for The Devil’s Favorite Demon just yet. Can Kane rediscover his old, sadistic ways in time? And even if so, will it be too little, too late?
3. Waiting in the doghouse
92bc97d7e31cf52f399594f73469f2c2.png
WWE.com said:
We haven’t heard much from The Shield in the weeks leading up to SummerSlam. This is not a good thing. Despite a pair of epic Six-Man Tag Team Matches, The “Hounds of Justice” have yet to announce their plans for the summer classic, which of course means that Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns are due to make one of their patented statement attacks sometime soon. The only questions left are who and when.
4. Three’s Company
4712fb51de25e7e6bd6267a61d9a1833.png

WWE.com said:
Anticipation for a WWE Title Match the WWE Universe never expected has officially built to a fever pitch. John Cena holds steady as the world-beating champion, but perennial underdog and No. 1 contender Daniel Bryan is looking every bit as dominant as The Champ these days, taking on and defeating any Superstar who dares to challenge him lately. Randy Orton, meanwhile, remains on the fringe of the rivalry with his Money in the Bank contract ready to go at a moment’s notice.And then, of course, there’s Mr. McMahon, who doesn’t seem to want any of these competitors as WWE Champion and is surely thinking up some wicked scheme for the final minutes of the summer’s biggest party. Speaking of which …
5. Change The Game
5fcef6ed4735081bcf2134bfb66e5300.png
WWE.com said:
WWE COO Triple H has sworn to upend whatever scheme Mr. McMahon has in mind for SummerSlam, looking to interfere with The Chairman’s meddling by running interference of his own. With so many moving parts to the WWE Title Match as it is, it’s tough to see how The King of Kings could possibly keep his eyes on everything and anticipate what his father-in-law’s got in store, but for a man with seven days left to figure it out, The Game seems pretty confident. How can The Cerebral Assassin possibly thwart Mr. McMahon’s plans? Tune in at 8/7 CT on USA Network to find out!

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I work Mondays now so no more live Raw for me.

might make the return of my live reaction threads

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Is Lesnar booked for tonight? They don't usually have him on 2 weeks running to save on his dates.

Punk will look strong tonight, after last week. I'd love a GTS to Heyman but Axel will probably get one.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Holy crap, Hoss beat Adam... Holy crap, Hoss beating someone at anything is an accomplishment instead of just being expected!

Anywho, gonna do my darndest to be here for this one since you all :)haha:) complained about last time. Hope the show's good.
Five Point Preview = EPICNESS!

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Holy crap, Hoss beat Adam... Holy crap, Hoss beating someone at anything is an accomplishment instead of just being expected!

Anywho, gonna do my darndest to be here for this one since you all :)haha:) complained about last time. Hope the show's good.
Five Point Preview = EPICNESS!

I was gonna make the thread last night but I couldnt be arsed doing it at 2am.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
sounds good hope i can get a working link with wizwig 3rd time lucky hopefully!

Dude, use firstrow.

This will be the first RAW I'll be watching with my girlfriend. Wonder what she thinks of it. Complete casual. Yes, I'll end the relationship if she's a Cena fan, or shows any sympathy for Sheamus' injury.

Reactions: Snowman1

Nick

Reaction score
Dude, use firstrow.

This will be the first RAW I'll be watching with my girlfriend. Wonder what she thinks of it. Complete casual. Yes, I'll end the relationship if she's a Cena fan, or shows any sympathy for Sheamus' injury.
We all know you want the Celtic D

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Uggghhh I might have to show up here live for RAW if I have nothing better to do. It's okay, you'll all entertain me again.

Reactions: Crayo