WWE RAW April 22nd 2013 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Sd0ih.png
When
United States: Monday Night, April 22, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, April 23, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3
Where
The O2 Arena in London, England
RAW Five-Point Preview
7b37f54c9470f8536efdc4409951a573.jpg
WWE.com said:
With WrestleMania 29 in the books, the road to Extreme Rules is heating up. Brock Lesnar wants Triple H in a Steel Cage Match and Ryback has his sights on WWE Champion John Cena! With emotions still running high from last week’s Raw, here are five reasons to tune in Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network when WWE rolls into London.
1. Triple H headed to London
2ef86addba5ce842eb09541108ec279b.jpg
WWE.com said:
Triple H will be at Monday’s Raw to respond to Brock Lesnar’s challenge of a Steel Cage Match at Extreme Rules. Considering his current injury, will The Game agree to the brutal encounter? The score between the two ring warriors stands tied at 1-1, with Lesnar forcing Triple H to tap out at SummerSlam and The King of Kings winning their grueling fight at WrestleMania 29. Will the WWE Universe get to witness round three at Extreme Rules?
2. Can The Undertaker help stop The Shield?
67eddc74ca98838a0f830024660a09d9.jpg
WWE.com said:
Ever since their debut, The Shield have taken on — and taken down — a slew of WWE Superstars. Most recently, it was WWE Champion John Cena who was pummeled by the black-clad renegades. Now the group must tangle with one of WWE’s most dangerous Superstars, The Undertaker! Together with WWE Tag Team Champion Daniel Bryan, The Brothers of Destruction will reunite and do battle in a Six-Man Tag Team Match. Are Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose finally headed for their first loss?
3. What’s next for CM Punk?
f923bb651117454da45931d37222c012.png
WWE.com said:
After losing his coveted WWE Championship to The Rock and failing to beat The Streak at WrestleMania 29, CM Punk is clearly at a crossroads. Last week on Raw, The Straight Edge Superstar was so emotional about his current state of affairs that he simply dropped the microphone and walked out of the ring. The Voice of the Voiceless had gone shockingly silent. Will Punk or Paul Heyman offer any clues as to where Punk’s head is at?
4. Who will make the next move in the World Title hunt?
9aaf5e3ad7f15196f867359f4639d77e.png
WWE.com said:
World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler hasn’t been able to savor his new championship for very long. He’s already been pitted to defend his title against former World Heavyweight Champions Alberto Del Rio and Jack Swagger in a Triple Threat Match at Extreme Rules. Last week on Raw, tensions boiled over between the three, culminating in Swagger scoring a non-title victory over Ziggler. Is it a sign of things to come? Is it fair that SmackDown General Manager Booker T arranged for Ziggler to defend his title in a Triple Threat Match? What will unfold between the three heavyweights in London?
5. How will WWE Champion John Cena respond to Ryback?
1788d77e8e808ef0d225d78bdb912971.png
WWE.com said:
One night after John Cena captured the WWE Title at WrestleMania, Ryback attacked him on Raw. Last week, The Shield decimated the WWE Champion as Ryback stood and watched. Will the Cenation leader look for some payback in London? The international audience at the Raw after WrestleMania made for a legendary and raucous night. Is the WWE Universe poised to deliver another historic night in London? Tune in Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Just pumped for watching how they book the undertaker

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:yay: The thread is up!

Should be an interesting episode, that's for sure.
There will be plenty of exciting things for the British crowd to sink their remaining teeth into. And Triple H will be there, too.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Expecting an awesome crowd

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Will hopefully be there. Although, currently getting my friend into rasslin' so I'll probably be talking more with him personally than here.

Looks like it's gonna be good, hyped for the 'taker match. Hopefully that'll make up for rest of the show that will most likely be filled with useless filler!

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Can't wait to see Cena get the cheap pop mentioning the Boston Marathon.

Anyway, should be a really good show. WWE know they can't feed this British crowd shit. Really looking forward to that 6 man tag team match, have no idea where they're gonna go with it booking wise.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
It'll be a waste of time if Taker doesn't eat a triple Powerbomb. No point putting Taker in the match if he isn't going to put over the young guys.

Reactions: Snowman1

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
gonna be an good show

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Will probably be here, at least for a bit. If only to try out this fancy shyt.

Rko123

Jobber
Reaction score
I think this going to be a good show like almost every raw

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I have high hopes for this Raw, considering it is in London, I'm expecting a crowd like the night after 'Mania.