WWE RAW 9th April 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blujay

Reaction score
I enjoyed this fucking show. I marked at Cena being bloodied. Not sure why though. I don't remember Brock having a thick accent like he showed tonight but it has been 8 years. Never watched any of his UFC shenanigans. Prodigy should stop being such a dick. I just read this whole thread from page 1 and about every 5th thing Hatred said deserved a response. You responded to practically everything negatively. Forums are for discussion, not derogatory condescending gab.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
If I disagree with someone, I'll let them know, it worked with Andrew and he's become a decent poster so yeah. Not any of my posts were derogatory and I'm sure you're over exaggerating saying every 5th comment was at him. You seem to of totally overlooked Dale and Fab's comments to him..

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I too enjoyed this week's RAW.

It kind of had a feel to it, maybe it was the brawl that made it look to be a little bit of 2003. I feel we're slowly drifting away from the PG Era here.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
RAW is getting better every week. With Lesnat back, it is even better.

The whole Jericho/Punk feud building up nicely. My dreams is to see a Ladder Match between Jericho and Punk at Extreme Rules.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Personally this show bored the hell out of me. If it wasn't for anticipating Lesnar interupting the main event, I woulda conked out.

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Did anyone see the fan holding the sign, "The Next Big Thing"? He was the same guy at the Miami show that mimic Lesnar's signature pose during his entrance.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Hats off to Curly for being an actual fan. Will Sasso needed more love for that spot on impression and Cole needed more laughs for that slam against Hogan.

Brock show and it was damn good imo. Not going to nitpick the show, just going to say Brocks little promo just shows all you need is confidence and you will sound legit. Maybe all these newbies in WWE should take notice and realize you don't need to try act like the Rock in promos.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Did anyone see the fan holding the sign, "The Next Big Thing"? He was the same guy at the Miami show that mimic Lesnar's signature pose during his entrance.

i knew it was him, i watched it like 5 times.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Missed the show but read the results and I liked the Brock segments. The brawl sounds great at the start and is a perfect way to get Brock and Cena started, make it look like there is some actual aggresion there.