• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 20th August 2012 - LIVE Discussion

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Even if it would get a good face reaction, it's not exactly something a face would do (then again, neither is stealing a card). Besides, they're trying to get Punk heat at the moment anyway.

Dale

Super Moderator
Sheamus hitting Cole with the Brogue Kick while he was stood on the podium would have been a glorious sight.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Cole getting beat is for the easy pop, anyone who ever did for heat during the years before he turned heel was the old Bischoff pop, because nobody even the fans of WC, liked Bischoff.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
First raw I have watched in awhile and I thought it was mostly enjoyable.

Liked the opening promo with Lesnar/Heyman althrough at the time I didn't really see the point of it but later it became clear.

Opening Six man was as boring as anything.

Del Rio/Orton not bad.

Kane/Ryder VS. Bryan/Miz decent.

Closing Punk/Cena exchange was good and has to rank as one of Cena's best ever promos it just had a weak pay off with the Punk attack on Lawler.