WWE RAW 1st July 2013 LIVE Discussion - Heyman Guys vs. PTP

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Hope they are doing something important for them to have their video close Raw and all.
Will laugh if they do another video and say at MITB we are coming

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Seems like I didn't miss much this week.

Ridiculous that WWE gave away WWE champion vs. World champion for free on tv without any promotion. Such a dumb move and all it does is devalue the titles. Save that for a special tv episode or better yet chuck it on PPV.

Can't wait to see what happens with Wyatt Family. Has to be something big for them to close out RAW with their video.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Tried to watch Raw last night but turned it off after an hour. I had a feeling it wasn't going to get any better.

I'm kind of disappointed at how they handled Bryan last night. After all that he's done over the past few weeks they decide to act like the comedic heel again? Doesn't make much sense.

Pretty cool to have a Wyatt family promo close the show. I'm really looking forward to their debut.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Ryback forfeits a match with The Miz and gets laid out by Jericho, two fallen down the totem pole midcarders...and WWE wonder why they struggle to create new stars. And their solution to rebuild Ziggler up is having him beat Jinder Mahal...as long as Cena's still around that's all that matters I suppose.