• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw WWE RAW 18th November 2013 - LIVE Discussion - RAW Goes Country

John McHenry

John McHenry
Finding it very interesting that the tag division has been the main focus the last few weeks of all things. Pretty different but refreshing move since it is really stacked right now.

If that were actually true then we wouldn't have got Punk Brian tagging. It's nice to see them inject something their but I'd have preferred they'd kept them out of it and let an actual tag team in there. PTP could have been utilized somewhere.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Fun show, not a fan of current country music. But it was fine for what it was.

I was wrong on gimmick matches, we got one. Was kind of hoping New Jack came out and showed them how to use those guitars.

Ryback/Show...alot better than anyone thought it would be.

Maddox dead? Buried with Ortons credibility?

Was AJ being mocked in her segment with Vickie? It was funny, noone has better comedic timing than Vickie on that roster imo. She plays inept chickenshit fantastic and I mean that in a nice way.

Big E new IC Champion.....oh shit, he be jobbing now.

Hot mainevent. Great match all around.

But although this was a fun stand alone Raw, but I don't feel the need to buy the PPV because of this Raw, and that should be the whole point of this show. It's hard sell time.

The only thing I would disagree with is the country section. I thought it too heavily focused on one band. Strahan coming in next week feels like they may be trying to bring back guest hosts.

Also Dolph JJ'ing it up was awesome.

Deezy

DZ PZ
If that were actually true then we wouldn't have got Punk Brian tagging. It's nice to see them inject something their but I'd have preferred they'd kept them out of it and let an actual tag team in there. PTP could have been utilized somewhere.

Why can't there be a Mega(Midget) Powers?

Deezy

DZ PZ
The only thing I would disagree with is the country section. I thought it too heavily focused on one band. Strahan coming in next week feels like they may be trying to bring back guest hosts.

Also Dolph JJ'ing it up was awesome.

That concert segment sure was better than Motley Crue or Fozzy shit. Gotta admit WWE can do concert shows right.

PHX

Legacy Member
That's one thrown together team with a bunch of other actual tag teams so nothing wrong with that at all. If it were a bunch of thrown together teams with few real teams I would see your point more but you got a lot of teams right now actually doing something being apart of storylines and such.

John McHenry

John McHenry
That concert segment sure was better than Motley Crue or Fozzy shit. Gotta admit WWE can do concert shows right.

Problem with the previous two was they didn't mic it for TV. It wasn't bad they should have not used pyro though. As far as Midget powers you have Hornswoggle and that bull :hm:

John McHenry

John McHenry
That's one thrown together team with a bunch of other actual tag teams so nothing wrong with that at all. If it were a bunch of thrown together teams with few real teams I would see your point more but you got a lot of teams right now actually doing something being apart of storylines and such.

Yeah but the biggest names are thrown together. I'd prefer they were thrown together on separate teams with people on the roster that could actually use the rub as opposed to tagging with each other.

Also gotta remember the last time we saw the tag division get somewhat hot was a year go with Team Hell No so really doesn't help that DB is shoved back in that spotlight IMO

PHX

Legacy Member
Eh I like this better because it is obviously not something long term and just something to do till they're inserted back into the WWE title picture. So once they do that it won't leave the other guy hanging without anything to do like it would if they did tag with two lesser guys.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Yeah but the biggest names are thrown together. I'd prefer they were thrown together on separate teams with people on the roster that could actually use the rub as opposed to tagging with each other.

Also gotta remember the last time we saw the tag division get somewhat hot was a year go with Team Hell No so really doesn't help that DB is shoved back in that spotlight IMO

Not an official tag team, they joined forces to face a common enemy. Are you even watching the shows? Batman and Superman are not supposed join forces by this logic.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Not an official tag team, they joined forces to face a common enemy. Are you even watching the shows? Batman and Superman are not supposed join forces by this logic.

For a common enemy that attacked a week ago, attacked them once and instead of facing the guy in charge tag to take on the lackeys? Yeah I'm watching I just still find it unnecessary. And Batman never NEVER needs Superman logic still sound.

Deezy

DZ PZ
For a common enemy that attacked a week ago, attacked them once and instead of facing the guy in charge tag to take on the lackeys? Yeah I'm watching I just still find it unnecessary. And Batman never NEVER needs Superman logic still sound.

It's called working your way up.

You don't take out the boss right away in Double Dragon. Gotta take out lackeys first.

And Batman needs anything he can get. Poony human