WWE RAW 15th July 2013 LIVE Discussion - 'Money' Changes Everything

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Great Raw.

Hate Brad Maddox, he just pisses me off for existing tbh.He's like a mix of Adamle and Matt Striker with no retaining qualities.

Wyatts were good the big guys are sloppy as fuck, but thats the characters. Promo was fantastic, and R-Truth sighting? He gets them heat? Guessing he did his job as he trended on Twitter.

Vickie outside trying to get her job back is awesome, a good one segment heat spot for a few Raws imo.

RVD/Y2J was a great tv match, the hot crowd only made the show better.

Brock beating the shit out of Punk made my night, it really shows you just how silly Brock selling elbows fromj Punk is. Brock isn't Cena, he can't sell like Cena does. Cena is that good, he made CM Punk look credible in all their matches, look at Rock/Punk to prove my point. Rock just looked like a fish out of water the whole time.

This is why I'm confident that Cena will get Bryqan over as fuck at Summerslam, give everyone a five star match and noone will give him credit for it, because he can't wrestle.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Summerslam looks like it'll shape up to be a good show.

Lesnar vs punk and cena vs Brian should be good

Henry will need a couple of partners for the shield he might get the usos.

Didn't realise cena knew Punjabi

Kane and the Wyatts aren't finished with eachother maybe we will have the Undertaker appear at summerslam.

Dolph ziggler is working well as a face .

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
That was an excellent show. The promos and match-quality were top notch.

Delighted that it'll be Bryan/Cena at SummerSlam. The segment leading up to it was a bit strange, but I guess the manner in which he was picked doesn't really matter.

Loved the Wyatt Family attack. I was afraid that they'd just do weeks to Bray sitting on his chair while the other two did the beatings, but it was great to see Bray actually talk as well. I'm looking forward to whatever happens between them and Kane.

Segment of the night goes to Heyman and Punk, which was really awesome. Right off the bat both guys did a great job of getting across their hatred for one another. The brawl at the end was also very well done. It's good that they brought up Punk's 'relentless' style so much because that's what this match should be centred around. Punk trying to out-wrestle or even out-smart Lesnar wouldn't really make this angle work, it has to be Punk's underdog approach that will.

Loved the quality of matches on the show as well. Ziggler/Del Rio put on another really fun match, and Y2J/RVD was excellent.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Great RAW.

The opening and closing promos were a tad cooky for my liking, but they got the point eventually.

Orton/Fandango was pretty damn fun and Fandango's best match to date.

Henry cut another good promo and I love the way he banters back with the crowd. Shield beatdown was good and just raises their stock again after feuding with The Uso's.

Sandow losing was unsurprising, eager to see the feud with a face Cody to see how that all plays out.

Heyman absolutely owned that segment with Punk. Does anyone else think they're heading for a Last Man Standing match between the two because of the way Punk emphasised the words? I think that match would work out pretty damn well just based off of the little back and forth they had last night with Punk refusing to stay down. Brock can still dominate the match, Punk can be gutsy and refuse to lay down while getting bits of offense in here and there and maybe one or two close calls off of big spots before ultimately falling to the bigger guy.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Some thoughts:

Enjoyed the opening with Cena/Orton and then Fandango/Orton. Crowd loved it.

Loved The Shield attacking Henry. Not sure whether anything will come of it but it's a nice way to pull Henry away from the Cena rematch.

More AJ shit. It's been a year now and they're still desperate to crowbar this bitch onto WWE TV. Unfortunately it's at the expense of Ziggler. NEXT.

The Wyatt family. Love this entrance. Really like the upside of this gimmick. Obviously it could flop over time but right now I like how they're pushing this.

AWESOME Heyman/Punk/Lesnar segment. This Lesnar feud will be great even when Lesnar isn't on TV just because of this Punk/Heyman dynamic.

Great to see Bryan's reaction from the crowd. Shows he didn't need to necessarily win MITB last night to get his shot.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Bad RAW to miss, will need to catch up on this during the week.

Like that Fandango gets a match against Orton and that it wasn't a squash, he is getting more mileage out of this than many thought.

The Shield vs. Henry and Uso's could be good at SummerSlam, Henry is quality as heel but the turn works after the beatdown.

Good use of the Wyatt Family, not just a beatdown but a promo as well and Bray actually getting involed is a nice development.

No surprise that a recent MITB winner loses their first match after winning the briefcase. Sandow vs. Rhodes should be a good feud.

Heyman/Punk/Lesnar segment sounds awesome, always good to see a Lesnar appearance.

RVD vs. Jericho for 20+ minutes is a must see, nice blast from the past.