WWE RAW 11th March 2013 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
In light of the tragedy the right man won the match and Punk got his revenge after the match though my complaint Punk could've sold the beating from Kane a bit better cause after the beating he could've been holding a part of his body to show his hurting.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Pretty damn good Raw overall.... touching tribute to start things off had me a little choked up. Would rather they didn't use Punk for the cheap heat, but thought it was done in an ok manner. (Bearer's sons were at the show and I wonder if the angle wasn't run by them first)... Love that they included Kane and was glad to see a bit of the big red monster come out of him.... Never crossed my mind that Lesnar would attack NAO so I marked a bit there.... Like how they gave a glimpse towards a Cody Rhodes face turn with him wanting to hang with Kaitlyn instead of the Bella's..... Still up in there on Brad maddox.... Fandango has been great so far, not sure why but I love the way he's being used right now.... Good to see Ziggler finally get a win.... IC Title 3-way could be good if they let Miz and Jericho work a majority of the match.... US champ continues to get buried on TV, I think @Troy wondered why they don't feed a non title holder to the likes of Del Rio, Orton, Ryback, etc.... every week, and I agree...... Not sure why you have Punk take the 3 count to Kane as part of the setup for a match with Taker, shouldn't they be doing everything possible to make us think Punk has a chance at ending the streak? Getting pinned by Kane does that how?.... and again to end the show, not a fan of using Bearer as part of the angle but as long as they don't cross any lines with it, I can live with it

It is baffling isn't it. They have a good sized roster and there are plenty of guys that they could feed to Del Rio in a throwaway RAW match and yet they decide to use the US champion and make him look weak again.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
The biggest problem I have with the Rock as champion was demonstrated Monday night. Neither he or Cena were there in a Mid-March edition of Monday Night Raw on the home-stretch to Wrestlemania, yet Punk was and had some incredible segments with Taker and Kane. You can't really have Cena there if Rock isn't, so basically you have your two biggest names missing important dates because The Rock can't be there every week. I figured that Rock would at least show up every week on the road to Wrestlemania, so it's pretty lame that he might not now. The match will still draw, but regardless, wrestling fans who watch every week are going to have to settle for every other week of hype to what should be one of the biggest matches of the decade.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
The Rock is the worst Champion in decades because he isn't a fighting champion. That term this day and age means that sometimes just showing up on Raw and ending up getting in a title match at the end of the show. Why couldn't he do that at least once or twice? He couldn't get hurt for his precious movie premiers? That is pretty bullshit stuff since he's still making more than anyone else on the roster.

If you are above the World Title that is one thing because in recent years WWE has made superstars more important than the biggest belt in the company or they have made themselves bigger than it by themselves. Well if that is the case Rock shouldn't be allowed to hold the belt, hell Cena shouldn't be allowed to have it either. However, I would like the focus of WWE to be making the WWE Title the most important thing in the company, Punk "couldn't" even pull that off with a 400+ day reign so I guess we have to settle with whoever can beat ROCK is the best. Give me a break, that is like me getting unbanned on WF showing up in the rants section again and expecting someone able to bury me.

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Can't have Rock and Cena on the whole time, gotta keep that shit special, or you just end up with Rock Conerts and Cena schizo promos.

I sure hope the last two posts were meant to be sarcastic.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Have to agree Rock is doing his best to be there every week what was stopping Cena being there to continue the feud on his own didn't stop him in 11 and 12.

Franco

Reaction score
Have to agree Rock is doing his best to be there every week what was stopping Cena being there to continue the feud on his own didn't stop him in 11 and 12.

They didn't want Cena on because it would be more obvious that Rock isn't present, so they aired the Cena sob story promo instead. Smart move, the whole "I'm here every night" Cena talk was terrible last time.

TheTimidPimp

Reaction score
I don't mind Punk ripping on dead people and guys who have just had heart attacks to get heat, it's his character innit, he's being a "cunt of personality" like his theme music says. I think a "cunt of personality" would rip on dead people and sufferers of heart attacks in real life so it's believable. Love Maddox. Asking Josh Matthews if he's hit puberty yet is amazing. Quite like what they're doing with Fandango although it is almost identical to how they brought Sandow in. I hope they haven't just brought the Outlaws in as Bork fodder, I was hoping they'd have a little run with Rhodes Scholars. Swagger/Del Rio is getting a bit repetitive now, they need to think of something fresh that'll progress the feud cos they've still got like 4 weeks to fill. I want to see something totally horrendous like Swagger and Seb Coulter going with police and getting a load of illegal immigrant Mexicans who are painting a fence arrested or something. Something a bit OTT that isn't them standing in a ring cutting a different version of the same promo.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Illegal immigrants at the moment can't even be arrested as they are above the law in the United States.