WWE RAW 11th June 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Hey guys. The new "The Hoov Is Cookin'" RAW review is now up in the Reviews and Columns section if you wanna give it a read and hear my thoughts on the show.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Wonder if Vader's back full time or it was a one off to hype the 1000th RAW Episode. Either way that was awesome.

Ending segment was nice, Vince sold that KO perfectly and it gives a good edge here with the entire situation. Overall, RAW was good

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Man Kanes ratings game was already stronger than Punks, and now his pimp game surpassed Bryan's LMAO

[video=youtube;1iL8YC9Pdd8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iL8YC9Pdd8[/video]

That was attitude era ish as AJ was sloppy with the kiss and dry humping. Kane was thinking don't touch her ass, and thank god I work SD tomorrow or my ass would be on the couch because this bitch put too much in it lol

Reaction score
Chicks dig the mask.

Best RAW in a long time. Smackdown has been dominating in terms of the better show for atleast six months now imo, but this edition of RAW wasn't complainable.

RAW gets a 4/5 from me

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
This was really one of the better 3 hours Raw's the WWE has done in some time.

And considering the lack of main event talent that was on Raw, they did a good job covering it up.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Seems like I will have to catch up on this show. Definitely want to see the Kane/Punk/Bryan segments as they seem good. I like the match they set up to determine Sheamus' challenger by putting all former world champions on the roster against each other. I can see why Ziggler got the gig but I would have taken a bigger risk, Ziggler has already lost a couple of matches clean to Sheamus on television so he isn't much of a threat. Best way to change that is give him the title at NWO. Vince appearing throughout the entire show was more than I expected and I like the stipulation that they added to the match at NWO. Tag team champions being taken out hopefully means that they come up with a way to write Truth out and vacate the titles.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
[video=youtube;pRAt3V9P3Zo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRAt3V9P3Zo&feature=g-u-u[/video]

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
One thing that I forgot to comment on was Vader's appearance. Completely random but I hope that we see a new veteran each week leading up to the 1000th RAW. Bringing back the older stars to celebrate the big milestone is a nice idea and doesn't take up too much tv time.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
By the time the first two hours were coming to an end, I was starting to feel slightly burned out. I'm really not looking forward to the 3 hour move coming up soon.

In terms of what they put on the show, I felt as though the addition of the third hour just served the purpose of what I hoped it wouldn't and that was just pointless filler stuff.

I mean there was countless Vince segments which were utterly pointless other than to use up time. Same old Ryberg squash, Sin Cara quick match, Vader squash but that was sort of cool and building to the 1000th episode and then there was that shitty Beth/Ricardo&Layla/Santino match.

Don't get me wrong though, that actual main parts of the show were rather good and fun but there just felt to be alot of a filler on here. Hopefully that won't be the case when Orton/Jericho/Rey and the rest of the crew are back.

AF.

Reaction score
3 hour shows are fine with me because I usually skip through the shit (80% of the show, usually). Just means I'll have to do more skipping.