• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE NXT Episode 98 reviewed

Sackfist

Champion
Hi guys, I have a review here, which will review each episode of NXT, comment on it on what you think, I do enjoy hearing what others think of each episode.

NXT episode 98 reviewed

Follow the review to see it each week

I will update the title as well, so check this too.

Crayo

The Boss
Don't personally watch NXT myself so can't critique the review, though it's good to see Regal returned to commentary :).

Sackfist

Champion
Crayo said:
Don't personally watch NXT myself so can't critique the review, though it's good to see Regal returned to commentary :).

I find it hard to watch, it's lost it's touch, although this week had a great standard of wrestling, until it was ruined by main event

Crayo

The Boss
It was great on its first couple series. It served its purpose well, rookies with different personalities competing for that contract + the bonus prize of a match at a PPV with bla bla. But as soon as they went divas, it died. Could of done a tag-team version of NXT.

Sackfist

Champion
Crayo said:
It was great on its first couple series. It served its purpose well, rookies with different personalities competing for that contract + the bonus prize of a match at a PPV with bla bla. But as soon as they went divas, it died. Could of done a tag-team version of NXT.

Kaitlyn is the best thing from season 3, but yeah a tag team version would have been better, It seems that they have run out of FCW, OVW wrestlers to put on, this is why I believe it has become the new "heat" or "velocity"

Sackfist

Champion
I never liked heat, that is why I loath NXT now, apart from Kaitlyn being on it, at least something good is on at some point through the show