WWE not hiring talent over 30

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Rate The Game Day 3

Gears of war scored 115.5 very good indeed

Next up is Madden 2007

B000FDOTN6.01._SX140_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

The 2007 edition of EA's unstoppable football franchise. The 2007 edition of EA's unstoppable football franchise. In its 17th installment, you control the running game like never before. For the first time ever, step up as the lead blocker to create a hole, and then take control of the tailback and smash through, overpower, or slash away from would-be tacklers as you fight for every yard. Innovative rushing controls give you a game-breaking ground attack featuring all-new jukes, cutbacks, and the distinct running styles of your favorite backs.

For the Xbox 360, exclusive features include Madden Gamer Level (which tracks your career accomplishments in Franchise Mode for points that you can wager online towards rewards) and a unique Create a Player, which uses mini-games to set skills and off-season Mini-Camps to condition players or rehab injuries to get back on the field faster.

I think it is a great game to play on i love playing on online mode and I have set out a playbook on it. This is the best in the madden series so far i will give it 8 out of 10.

This Guy

too easy. even on pro all you have to do is hail mary every play, you'll win everytime. for the average player its a 6/10

Miller

Reaction score
I love this game, i still play it all the time, i just wish EA would work on their servers. Great game deffinilty 8.5/10

v1-power

Reaction score
it was a fun game all i got to say nothing speical 8/10

paladin

Reaction score
definately the best madden game i've played so far. id give it 9/10

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
too easy. even on pro all you have to do is hail mary every play, you'll win everytime. for the average player its a 6/10

Thats true in the 360 version.

I like the PS2 version more though, it just feels better. Always hve been a Madden fan since the SNES version

8/10

The King

Reaction score
6/10

i definetly prefer it on ps2, but its ok om 360

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Wrestling-Edge.com

– A number of older independent wrestlers were informed by World Wrestling Entertainment officials that they are solely seeking to hire talent under the age of 30, especially those that would enter the company’s developmental system.

While not an official edict, more than four wrestlers were told this in recent weeks when looking into potential work with the organization.
More strides I see to start going young and getting the future together.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
It makes sense because most indy talents have beat their body to hell and back in their 30s and thus shorten the time that WWE can use them.

When it was 30+ year olds coming from WCW or ECW, it made sense because their faces were known and you didn't have to build them up as much on top of their short window.

AF.

Reaction score
This is silly. What if WWE's next Stone Cold Steve Austin is over the age of 30?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
They said indy talent, not mainstream TV talent. There is quite a difference.