WWE Heads To Bermuda

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
WWE Studios announced today it has secured the rights to Bermuda, a "found footage" horror spec script from Bobby Lee Darby and Nathan Brookes.

Set in the Bermuda Triangle, the story focuses on a documentary film crew that goes missing and the only trace of their disappearance comes when their film footage, chronicling their final terrifying days, is found.

"The Bermuda Triangle has always been an intriguing and mysterious setting,â€￾ said WWE Studios President Michael Luisi. “Bobby and Nathan's script puts a very unique spin on the found footage genre.â€￾

Darby and Brookes previously penned Slaughter, an homage to the Japanese cult horror genre, which won the Horror Screenplay Competition at Slamdance in 2007.

Read more: WWE Heads to Bermuda - ComingSoon.net

So, WWE is now trying to get in on the "found footage" fad, eh? This does sound interesting, though.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Maybe the ghost, haunt, or demon will be played by John Cena running around the place. When he jumps in front of someone he waves his hand in front of his face telling them You can't see me.

In all honesty I hope it is a good movie, since they have been pretty disappointed with some of their films.