WWE has signed a new fitness model called Alisha Ceraso

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I don't really like the fact that they hire models to wrestle.

Depends if they have a passion for the business I suppose. Trish Stratus was a fitness model but had a passion for the business so she trained and learned to wrestle. :eek:tunga:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Depends if they have a passion for the business I suppose. Trish Stratus was a fitness model but had a passion for the business so she trained and learned to wrestle. :eek:tunga:

Yeha, but it's rare, I think. Well, who knows.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Seem's strange because I think NXT as a "Brand" and not a training development lol. It's like a littler ECW.

Isn't FCW called NXT now as well? That's what I was referring to, I don't think she has any training at all.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Isn't FCW called NXT now as well? That's what I was referring to, I don't think she has any training at all.

Yeah FCW and NXT merged.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Yeah FCW and NXT merged.

Then she'll get some training, we'll all forget about her, and after around one year she'll be brought up I think. If she's not fired.

Reactions: seabs

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Then she'll get some training, we'll all forget about her, and after around one year she'll be brought up I think. If she's not fired.

Most likely. :lol1: