• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Viper

I wasn't asking for one, I was just pointing it out. Just to make sure that the thread I made didn't get deleted.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Make sure you start capitalizing "WWE" in thread titles please.

TBH I have no idea if this thread is necessary but I'll let Linebacker and Fuji make that call as they oversee this section.

It would help though RKO if you actually included something to be discussed in the OP.

The Viper

Make sure you start capitalizing "WWE" in thread titles please.

TBH I have no idea if this thread is necessary but I'll let Linebacker and Fuji make that call as they oversee this section.

It would help though RKO if you actually included something to be discussed in the OP.

He only made it because I pointed it out in the thread I started. It wasn't gonna get made otherwise.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Well I am going to close this. If Fuji or LB want to open it up, fine. But really, there is no need for it in my opinion. And there is really nothing WWE related in here on the first page.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I always felt the Tidbits thread would be fine for this myself. Oh and obviously it would help if there was something to actually discuss in regards to WWE but lets face it, they suck right now. For the time being, all random WWE related posts can be put in the Tidbits thread and if there is ever a time when we see fit to expand that to include a general discussion we will open a new thread and probably even have something to discuss in it instead of simply chattering back and forth about whether its a good thread idea or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.