WWE Features Brock & Punk Merchandise Together

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- We’ve been hearing for months that WWE Chairman Vince McMahon wanted to keep Brock Lesnar “a stand-alone entity, with only Paul Heyman associated with him.” This was actually a discussion with the writers, based on all the Internet chatter of Brock interfering against Ryback’s match against Punk at Hell in a Cell.

Now, WWE has dubbed CM Punk and Brock Lesnar “Heyman Guys” on a 1-day sale at WWEShop.com. WWEShop has Heyman, Lesnar and Punk merchandise on sale all day for almost 70 percent off as part ofthe WWE’s December Sales Deals promotion.

Whether Lesnar and Punk will be associated together on television remains to be seen, but up until now, there’s been a concerted effort in WWE to keep Lesnar and Punk apart.

SEScoops

Some might not read into it, some might do just that, but would an alliance between these two work?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'd love to see Brock turn on Punk and completely annihilate him
I'd lol
:dawg:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Punk & Brock would not work storyline wise because you got two guys who theink they're better than everyone else in one stable. Heyman can't call both of them the best wrestlers in the world, which means face turn for Punk if this does happen. Then again it's just t-shirt sales

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Punk is a small guy and gets dominated quickly.. Brock coming out when Punk is beaten down and can't do anything anymore...

L-e-g-i-t