• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE employees upset that YouTube clip was aired during RAW

Crayo

The Boss
- WWE employees in the department responsible for removing YouTube footage were upset last week when the “fan video” aired on RAW of the CM Punk vs. John Cena Night of Champions finish. They have spent a lot of time lately taking down video from YouTube and they were upset because they saw the video on RAW as fans being encouraged to upload mobile video to YouTube, which they aren’t supposed to be doing.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/wwe-careful-rey-mysterio-wwe-youtube-pipers-son-ring-honor-wwe#ixzz27czyBifU

Blame Hoss.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Could have sworn this was all a work. Being the smark that I am, I still think it probably was lol.

sidenote: WWE is fucking Blue about protecting their copyrights. What does a fan video on youtube hurt? and why can't youtube show old eps of Raw from the 90s? It's not like WWE has a deluxe box set with all eps of Raw in it, so fuck those jerkoffs

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Hey numbnuts: If you have an issue with Youtube clips airing during Raw... DON'T AIR THEM!

lilrock2561

Jobber
People need to quit bitching about everything just at your messages it sounds like a bunch of school girls fighting over youtube and wwe believe me when i say this i respect wwe and if want to watch eps of wwe from the 90s go buy the fucking dvd

Sent from my SHW-M340S using Tapatalk 2

Lacky

Champion
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
WWE employees are wasting their time trying to take down every video of WWE as anyone can easily put it back up again

I'm sure in the end, WWE has the power and means to stop all WWE clips been uploaded. I don't think its too hard for them.

Samalan

Champion
lilrock2561 said:
People need to quit bitching about everything just at your messages it sounds like a bunch of school girls fighting over youtube and wwe believe me when i say this i respect wwe and if want to watch eps of wwe from the 90s go buy the fucking dvd

I'm not trying to argue and I apologize if I have the wrong idea due to having no punctuation but I disagree. We aren't bitching about it instead WWE is. If you are trying to say this then dm.

Why do they bother having a fuss over a clip everyone saw LIVE anyway?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
lilrock2561 said:

Sent from my ass because that's what I talk out of

Shut up blueberry. There is no DVD to watch all of the episodes of Raw from the 90s

There are only shitty compilations like 'best of' and shit like that. Ignorant bastard talking out of his ass :finger:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
:lol1: They air it and get pissed off about it. They should really stop removing old videos from Youtube, that'd be nice.