• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Draft Banner 2007 Request : Revised!!!!! its this monday

cashmoneybags3

Reaction score
HI NEED A WWE DRAFT 2007 BANNNERRR

Theme: WWE DRAFT
Colours: watever colour works
Persons: ONE FROM EACH BRAND ( MAYBE CENA, LASHLEy, BATISTA )
TEXT: (IF U HAVE THE LOGO THERE IS NO NEED FOR TEXT....BUT U MIGHT WANT TO ADD A CATCH PHRASE LIKE ... ALL THREE BRANDS..OR TRI-BRANDED...or DRAFTING A RIFT?... OR U MAKE ONE UP SOMETHING GOOD
Font: Should suit and basically look goo (crazy text not regualar text like this and make effects with it like shawsdows, bold ---> people who know how to make it know what im talking about...anything that looks good.)
Size: 400 by 500...( sides should be bigger than the top and bottom..like a banner, poster)
Pics: use this logo
( MAKE IT BIG OR SMALL ---> ANY WAY IT LOOKS APPEALING)

:sq_yellow_wink: :sq_yellow_wink: :sq_yellow_wink:

I WANT IT TO HAVE THE RAW logo big....

SMACKDOWN AND ECW --- Small

thanksssssss!!!!!
THANKS GOOD LUCK
REPS WILL BE ++++++dded

Untouchable

Reaction score
4mup4hy.jpg

didnt quite meet your thing but i couldnt find a big enuf draft logo nd havin raw bigger thn SD and ECW looked stupid but here any ways

EDIT

heres one with better text (it was annoying me)

4mbpkqt.jpg

The Ripper

Reaction score
It doesnt really matter if Kennedy is out he can still get drafted. King Bokkers out but he is aparentley going to be at the draft