WWE Double Booked for Last Show of the Year; List of Top WWE Superstars Not Appearing on RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
WWE is running a live event at the Richmond Coliseum in Virginia tomorrow night, in addition to Monday Night Raw at the Verizon Center in Washington, DC.

The roster will be likely be very thin for the last Raw show of the year, but WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar is still being advertised. Edge and Christian are also scheduled to host the show as guest general managers. John Cena, Seth Rollins and Big Show will appear, and Randy Orton is still listed despite recent reports of his injury prior to WWE Live in Long Island this weekend.

If plans stay the same, Superstars not appearing on Raw this week are Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Bray Wyatt, Kane, The Usos, Goldust and Stardust.

Source: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/537...s-not-appearing-on-tomorrows-monday-night-raw

No Ambrose and Wyatt? :damn:

But here's to hoping the show doesn't suck.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Well as long as Damien Sandow is on it that's all I really care about wooh!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
:lol1: If not even WWE cares enough to book their entire roster for this show then I sure as hell won't care that much for watching it either.