• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE DIVA Kaitlyn Arrested at WWE Event

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
jij788.jpg

Wrestling diva Kaitlyn was arrested earlier today at a WWE event in Michigan ... and it wasn't part of the script .... TMZ has learned.

It all went down at the Van Andel Arena ... sources tell us the 26 year old was taken into custody by the Kent County Sheriff stemming from an old speeding ticket.

Were told shortly after she arrived at the arena police showed up with a warrant ... she was hauled to a nearby police station where she was booked and took a pretty impressive mugshot.

A short time later Kaitlyn -- real name Celeste Bonin -- was released on a $315 bond.

Kaitlyn released a statement to TMZ .. saying, “During a previous visit to Michigan, I was cited for a traffic violation. I am fully cooperating with authorities to resolve the matter.â€￾

Well at least it's not DUI, this isn't that big a deal in my honest opinion and I don't see her being punished at all for it.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Wow, that is kind of funny though. Just being arrest for an old speeding ticket, lol. It does seem like she wasn't to bitter about the situation which is cool. However, she does take the best Mug Shot I've ever seen.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Wow, that is kind of funny though. Just being arrest for an old speeding ticket, lol. It does seem like she wasn't to bitter about the situation which is cool. However, she does take the best Mug Shot I've ever seen.

I know right? I guess being ready for an event and not being totally drunk or messed up on anything really helps a mug shot look good :laugh:

Postman Dave

it's gotta be a good thing that the only point people are talking about is the decent mugshot. Means the crime isn't even serious enough to note.

Castiel

Very true on all points made. No big deal really and what a nice mugshot! Take note other wrestlers.