• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
We have no issue with people sharing their videos on here, but you might want to be a member first and interact with people otherwise they will not click on your video.
You will just look like a traffic troll. You don't want that.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Thought this would be interesting but it is just images of dead wrestlers. Also Roman Reigns as a tag lol. There is a lot of wrestlers who have died from drug issues, being a wrestler is not all it is cracked up to be i guess.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Thought this would be interesting but it is just images of dead wrestlers. Also Roman Reigns as a tag lol. There is a lot of wrestlers who have died from drug issues, being a wrestler is not all it is cracked up to be i guess.

I read an article or book and you are something like 7 times more likely to die being a wrestler than other dangerous jobs. The industry is essentially self regulating.

1989 Vince admitted in court Wrestling is kayfabe so he would not have to follow sporting regulations.
1993 Steroid scandal, Vince starts to push smaller younger wrestlers, was looking at 11 years jail time.

Wrestlers are "independent contractors" no unions, no real health and safety regulations (I got drug tested in 2001 for example to work in a factory).

Vince went PG because of the heat over Benoit and the wellness thing because of Eddie. He would rather minimally self regulate or lower ratings vs getting pinged by the government/state authorities.

Drugs booze and injuries being major ones along with painkiller addictions. Had the wellness policy existed Hogan, Warrior, Macho Man, Bret, Shawn Michaels, Luger would have all been pinged along with a huge % of midcarders and most of the attitude era locker room. All of the Kliq apart from maybe HHH, New Age Outlaws, Hardy Boys, Chyna all gone. Flair probably would have failed on booze, not sure about anything else.