WWE Cruiserweight Championship -Roderick Strong vs Hideo Itami

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rahul Kapoor

Reaction score
Searching for the chance to contend at WrestleMania for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship, NXT Superstar Roderick Strong ventured up to go up against Hideo Itami in the first round of the WWE Cruiserweight Championship Tournament.

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
The two Superstars have struggled everywhere throughout the world – including against each other – yet now the stakes were higher than any time in recent memory.

As the challenge got in progress, both Itami and Strong flaunted their specialized ability to a stalemate, each searching for the correct opening to mount an undeniable offence.

Solid in the end took control and released stinging strikes over Itami’s chest, however, the Japanese Superstar soon turned the tables.
Enjoy full post: WWE Cruiserweight Championship -Roderick Strong defeated Hideo Itami

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Try to avoid spoilers in the titles in the future, just put something like "205 Live 2-6-2018 Results"

Also, his NXT rivalry with Bobby Roode made me hate Roderick Strong. I thought he was the most boring wrestler ever. He did back breakers and loved his family, ooooh so much character. Surprisingly enough this single episode of 205 Live with it's hype packages completely turned that around, now I'm kinda into him

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Redboy123@

Reaction score
205 live is better then Smackdown Live

akapablo_

Chicken Nugget Aficionado
Hotshot
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I mean, is Roderick being planned to join the 205 Live Crew? If that's the case, great, but if he's just there to fill the spots in the tournament, why beat someone who's apart of the roster full time? I know Trips has taken control of 205 Live, does he plan to have more NXT call ups be apart of the cruiserweight division? I have a lot questions about this and the tournament in general lol

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
205 live is better then Smackdown Live
No it isn't...Charlotte & Becky aren't on 205 Live...

I mean, is Roderick being planned to join the 205 Live Crew? If that's the case, great, but if he's just there to fill the spots in the tournament, why beat someone who's apart of the roster full time? I know Trips has taken control of 205 Live, does he plan to have more NXT call ups be apart of the cruiserweight division? I have a lot questions about this and the tournament in general lol
I think 205 Live is going through some restructuring/a reboot at the moment...
so some of the booking & the performers involved may seem a little slap dash.

I wouldn't be surprised if 205 Live is used to slowly expose NXT stars to the
main roster...as in working the larger arenas & testing crowd reactions.

I mean Fish & O'Reilly both qualify as they are both under 205...so why not
have them wrestle some tag matches on the show every once in a while?

Gargano, Ciampa & Lio Rush all qualify...and Adam Cole (BAY-BAY!) is only
5 lbs over.

And of course...there is Ricochet.

205 Live may become a hybrid NXT show for all we know.

Also...205 Live should be recorded before SmackDown...not after.

Also, his NXT rivalry with Bobby Roode made me hate Roderick Strong. I thought he was the most boring wrestler ever. He did back breakers and loved his family, ooooh so much character. Surprisingly enough this single episode of 205 Live with it's hype packages completely turned that around, now I'm kinda into him
You know I have the same problem with Roddy...I think his ring work is
excellent...but as a character he falls flat for me.

I actually remember watching WarGames and seeing Roddy dressed
like the Authors of Pain and went:

"Yes! This is it! Have Roddy align himself with the AoP & Ellering from
now on! THIS WORKS!"

But...it was clearly a one night only deal...which is a real shame IMO.

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Roderick Strong is a hot bowl of garbage.

"Gee guys! Shucks, my life was really hard as a kid! Now I have a wife, a kid, ZERO PERSONALITY, and a jacket!! Cheer for me!! I'm Roddy and I do all the stupid indie wrestling moves!"