• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Creative ask about Lesnar.

Crayo

The Boss
According to a new report published by The Wrestling Observer, a member of the WWE creative team has inquired as to whether or not Brock Lesnar has had talks with officials about returning to the company following his MMA retirement announcement.

Furthermore, it's being reported that the creative team member asked whether or not Paul Heyman would be involved should Lesnar eventually return to WWE. When asked about Heyman, Vince McMahon reportedly shot down the notion quickly, and said that the former ECW name would not be part of any Lesnar return and "that's the end of it."

It is believed at this time that if talks between Lesnar and WWE happen, they will be kept very quiet.

Can't see him back without Heyman to be honest.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
I'm not sure I even want Brock back to be honest. Sure he was very good in ring but he'll have slowed down due to his illness and the toll on his body from wrestling and mma. He had little to no mic skills and he doesn't have the heart for pro wrestling. Sure he had some natural charisma but without his very protective booking he wouldn't have been anything imo. I'd rather Paul Heyman come back then Brock.

Crayo

The Boss
His look though, he's like Orton. Don't need mic skills, Brock legitimately look like he was going to tear any motherfucker apart. His strength is phenomenal too. He could do things to people that no other big bulky guy could do.

I'd also rather Paul, but that won't happen.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
He was a true freak of nature but I'm not convinced he'd put much effort into a return. It's the heart thing for me. It took Randy what 5 years of constant pushing to get much of a reaction? He was getting heat in evolution then not much till about 2008/2009. An example would be at wrestlemania 22 in the triple threat with Rey and Angle when he came out to near silence.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Heyman and Lesnar are really close friends actually.
It might be on Lesnar's terms on hos contract to return :)

Crayo

The Boss
True, but you never know. Even if it's just for a pay-check doesn't it make WWE more exciting? He could be used to put over a star. If he's back full-time then we could probably expect a relatively exciting time, even without mic skills Lesnar I'd class was still entertaining.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
If it was a fully motivated monster Brock then sure I'd like to see him back but that seems to be a very big if. I can see him pulling out a match similar to the one with Goldberg tbh.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
This isn't the right thread for this, but I'm stunned quite frankly.... When did Benoit die? Was it before March or April of last year??? WTF

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
@[RKO] he died in 2007. That was The Rocks return mixed in with a benoit entrance from a royal rumble I think.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
seabs said:
@[RKO] he died in 2007. That was The Rocks return mixed in with a benoit entrance from a royal rumble I think.

Ohh, I was like damn, WTF!! lol. That was a great fake video then!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
It was very well edited usually those videos are very choppy between were one clip takes over another. That one as very smooth however.