WWE Confirms 4 Cruiserweights for New Division

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
On Raw last night the following promo aired:

Confirming: Brian Kendrick, Noam Dar, TJ Perkins and Rich Swann as members for the new cruiserweight division.

All I can say is WOW. That is a killer start, all extremely talented. Good mix of younger guys and vets, Brian Kendrick was a real surprise but I am a major fan of his work so I am really glad he is getting a real chance to shine in WWE. He was a victim of the old school WWE of big guys in the main event but had a great tag run with Paul London.

Rich Swann is a true fairytale story. Lost his Mother and Father at an early age, feel into a rough crowd and managed to rebuild his life. He is a fantastic talent and I am so happy for him to get his chance in WWE.

TJ Perkins although he is still young can be considered a vet in a way, making his debut back in 1999. He is a very talented individual and had a great run in TNA as X Division Champion.

Noam Dar last but not least is a fantastic talent coming from Scotland. This is a great spotlight for Scottish wrestling as he is the first high profile signing from Scotland since Drew Galloway. Very young and has a great future ahead of him.

This division is shaping up to be excellent.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
That's pretty cool.

Makes me wonder if they'll keep announcing the Cruiserweights every week from here on out? Yeah, they probably will.

Seeing guys like ZSJ, Ibushi and Metalik will be a treat. And I actually hope most of the guys who have participated in the CWC so far get signed, especially Gallagher and Tozawa.

As far as main roster guys go, I expect Neville and Sin Cara to jump in the CW division. Hell, maybe even Sami Zayn.

We'll see, though. I'm hyped.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I haven't been able to watch CWC, but I've been excited at the prospect of a cruiserweight division on Raw ever since they announced it. I was pleasantly surprised with Kendrick, and while I'm excited for all the guys they'll be including, I'm especially excited for him since he's one I'm more familiar with. Plus, he'll be more eye candy for me. :gusta: