WWE Confirm Alberto Del Rio Injury, New #1 Contender To Be Named

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
WWE has confirmed Alberto Del Rio’s injury via their text messaging service, and stated that Del Rio will not be able to face Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Championship at No Way Out on June 17th. They went on to state that a new number one contender would be named on tonight’s RAW:
“BREAKING NEWS: Due to a concussion on SmackDown, Del Rio wont face World Champion Sheamus @ No Way Out. New #1 contender to be named on tonight’s Raw (8/7 CT).”

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Still too big, you're stretching out the forum.

[img=500x300] img [/img] is good enough and everyone still can see your packer love..

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Could see that coming due to the reports. It'll either be Ziggler or Tensai. :upset:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think it'll be Ziggler, but he's the only other reasonable possibility. Could be a surprise though... :haha:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Still too big, you're stretching out the forum.

[img=500x300] img [/img] is good enough and everyone still can see your packer love..

Yea no offense to him but I had to drop him on my ignore list. That thing is an eyesore