WWE Concerned over Vince's JR segment.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- There is concern among WWE officials that Vince McMahon’s mockery of Jim Ross’ affliction with Bell’s palsy in a backstage segment on the June 11 Raw SuperShow could blow up in the organization’s face. The Creative Coalition, which formed a multi-platform, nationwide anti-bullying alliance with WWE, “be a STAR,” would appear hypocritical by conducting business with an organization that practices what they preach against.

McMahon’s mockery segment struck a nerve with former WCW announcer Mark Madden, who went on Twitter to blast the WWE chief.

“McMahon mocking Ross’ Bell’s Palsy was unforgivable. What a scumbag, pure and simple. Just a twisted, emotionally crippled jerkoff,” he wrote. “McMahon wasn’t mocking a stranger. Ross is one of WWE’s most valued employees ever. Ross’ big sin: He knows more about wrestling than Vince.”

- WWE, The Creative Coalition and the Brooklyn Cyclones will join forces for Anti-Bullying Night at MCU Park next Wednesday. David Otunga, Zack Ryder, Natalya and Lilian Garcia will be on hand to spread the message of the “be a STAR” anti-bullying campaign before the Cyclones game. In addition to the pre-game presentation, WWE Superstars and Divas will be signing autographs on the concourse and Lilian Garcia has been announced to sing the National Anthem.

During the game, fans will be asked to use their social media tools to spread an anti-bullying message and take the official “be a STAR” pledge by logging onto www.beastaralliance.org to put an end to bullying through proper channels and communication, while also creating a bully free-environment for everyone. Additional details on the event are available here.

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Like we all said.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm sorry but good. I hope Linda finishes being blown away, and they go back to pandering to ADULTS or at least the adult-crowd. JR is an asshole just like everyone else, and no one is above being insulted. Who gives a shit about a guy who was relevant in slapping the mat 3 times over a decade ago. BAstar, and realize that pretending most people in the WWE were bullied is bullshit, pure and simple. Mark Henry. Sheamus, CENA? come the fuck on.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Eh, JR is more well known as being the best (or one of the best, depending on your view) announcers in the business, not for being a referee. Making fun of someone's real life facial paralysis can fairly be conceived as going too far. For some reason, WWE has always made fun of JR off and on. I'd love it if this was one of the main things that blew up in WWE's face and cost Linda her Senate seat or whatever.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
AidsJohnson said:
I'm sorry but good. I hope Linda finishes being blown away, and they go back to pandering to ADULTS or at least the adult-crowd. JR is an asshole just like everyone else, and no one is above being insulted. Who gives a s*** about a guy who was relevant in slapping the mat 3 times over a decade ago. BAstar, and realize that pretending most people in the WWE were bullied is bullshit, pure and simple. Mark Henry. Sheamus, CENA? come the F*** on.

I can see Sheamus being bullied tbh, lol.

Punk too.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Of course Punk was bullied. Look at him!

fc223a0f7a14f0c506c0aef74a18a7d4.png

Hanging around with poultry. What a dork :haha:

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I saw the BAStar campaign thing with Mark Henry on it several times, the hell is that shit, he clearly hasn't been bullied, if anything he probably was the bully.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Did vince really think it was funny to do that -.-