• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Cards give away

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I’m going through my wrestling trading cards I have for sale and I’m taking out a ton that have just been sitting there for over a year. They aren’t anything special just a bunch of random WWE cards I have so if anyone wants them just post in here. Only stipulation is you have to be in the continental US.

Kenoh

Better Off Dead.
Assuming give away means free, and I like collecting cards. I will take how ever many.

Kenoh

Better Off Dead.
Look at my post count, also my hall of fame status, think they giving that out to a spam bot?
I didn't pay attention to any of that honestly, and I knew it wasn't spam. Just thought it was like you get the cards free, but I would pay for shipping since I have had that happened before.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I didn't pay attention to any of that honestly, and I knew it wasn't spam. Just thought it was like you get the cards free, but I would pay for shipping since I have had that happened before.

Naw man I don’t play that shady shit