WWE Bring it Back!: Evolution

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
The classy suits, the fast-moving party atmosphere, the unbridled ruthlessness, the past, present and future of the squared circle. What was must be again. WWE.com calls for the return of Evolution.

PHOTOS OF EVOLUTION AND OTHER GREAT FACTIONS FROM WWE HISTORY

It seemed to be a moment of sheer destiny, the natural progression of all that had come before it. During a 2003 episode of Raw, the WWE Universe stood witness as “the past†– 16-time World Champion Ric Flair – joined forces with “the present†– one of the top grapplers in the game Triple H – and “the future†– then up-and-coming Superstars Randy Orton and Batista. Together, they formed Evolution and instantly grew into one of the most dominant WWE factions of all-time.

At the height of Evolution’s success, every member of this multi-generational formidable foursome held a major title. The Game stood at the top of the mountain as World Heavyweight Champion, Orton was the Intercontinental Champion and Batista & Flair were the World Tag Team Champions. However, championship gold was not the only aspect that made them a brand part.
With every step they took, the members of Evolution exuded confidence, truly emulating the life of the group’s legendary mentor “The Nature Boy†by walking, talking and acting a cut above the rest. They were often seen in the company of beautiful women, dressed to the nines in expensive suits and the coolest sunglasses.

On the flip side to their sophistication – however – they also would strive to equal Triple H’s sheer ruthlessness, completely dominating their opposition in a fury of overwhelming force.

Put simply, Evolution was style incarnate and dangerous dominance all at the same time – the divine successor of a slew of infamous factions that included the immortal Four Horsemen, the NWO, The Nation of Domination, The Cooperate Ministry and D-Generation X.

The epic return of Evolution would once again represent the ever-evolving nature of WWE, elevating returning members to new heights while bringing in fresh blood to mold into greatness.
Triple H should definitely return. But, considering the legendary status that The King of Kings has grown to over the years, he could now feasibly assume the Ric Flair role – as the mentor/competitor whose knowledge is as dangerous as his in-ring ability. He is “that damn good.†Randy Orton, who has clearly soared to the lofty heights that Triple H once predicted he would, is now ready to move to the next step and take the reins as the centerpiece of the elite group.

Still, who would assume the role of the two up-and-comers of Re-Evolution? Clearly the ultra-braggadocio Dolph Ziggler has all the tools to fill the shoes of the once cocky young Orton. Despite his recent differences with both Orton and Triple H, the outspoken Cody Rhodes would also be an A-list option.

When considering a Superstar with the power and temperament once harnessed by “Evolution’s Animal,†Sheamus is a sure fire choice. Though The Great White already has the WWE Title on his resume, aligning himself with the likes of The Cerebral Assassin and The Viper would propel him to unprecedented heights. Still, another powerful possibility would be the explosive Mason Ryan, poised to make his earth-shattering mark on WWE.

Evolution is inevitable. Inside the WWE Universe, where it is always survival of the fittest, the time has come for one of the greatest factions of all-time to evolve before a new generation and to add the already electrifying atmosphere being created by the likes of WWE Champion CM Punk, John Cena and World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry. WWE, bring back Evolution.
I do think HHH & Orton would work as the past and present, however the futures are up for grabs. Looking at the roster, I wouldn't go with an out and out meathead for the Batista role because looking at the two options (Zeke & Ryan) they're both pretty fucking bad. Instead I think I would go with someone like Swagger who is still physically imposing, can actually work and his mic skills are nowhere near as bad as people make out. I think the original Orton role, I would go with Drew as I believe Trips was originally a big fan and saw him as a younger version of him? I'd also put Ted into consideration too

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Skip could be the muscle guy as it would be a good role for him and Drew would work if they put him over as HHH seeing himself in him. I actually wouldn't be that opposed to this but it would have to mean that Orton and HHH would be co leaders or Trips would have to humble himself and play the Flair role and Orton plays the role HHH had.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I forgot all about Skip actually, that's a good call.

Reactions: 1 person

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't really want to see them try to reivent this group. It was great at the time and there is no way they can be anywhere near as successful as before. I am a huge fan of stables but I don't like this idea at all and would rather a completely new idea for a new stable in WWE.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I'm agreeing with Troy.

I love stables and they add a new touch to the superstars and show, but I don't want them re-inventing Evolution as it just won't be the same without the old members, will be a failure. It was only good once in my opinion..

I wouldn't mind another stable though, maybe the one in the WWE 12 RTWM with the "United Kingdom"; Wade Barrett, William Regal, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus and with them possibly bringing back the European Championship to WWETV.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I wouldn't mind another stable though, maybe the one in the WWE 12 RTWM with the "United Kingdom"; Wade Barrett, William Regal, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus and with them possibly bringing back the European Championship to WWETV.

Not sure about bringing back the Euro title but I like the sound of that stable. That would be a top stable with a maineventer in Sheamus, a future maineventer in Barrett, a midcarder in McIntyre and then a great mouthpiece in Regal. Would be great if it happened but I doubt WWE will do it, maybe they will do it without Sheamus being there since they will want to keep him as a face for now.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Not sure about bringing back the Euro title but I like the sound of that stable. That would be a top stable with a maineventer in Sheamus, a future maineventer in Barrett, a midcarder in McIntyre and then a great mouthpiece in Regal. Would be great if it happened but I doubt WWE will do it, maybe they will do it without Sheamus being there since they will want to keep him as a face for now.

I guess so about the Euro Title, it wouldn't have as much value and significance nowadays anyway. I think WWE put it in the game to see if people would like it and be interested by it; care for it. But if the stable does end up happening, it won't be for a while as I think it would need Sheamus to make it be something and with him as that big maineventer. He is so over atm as a face.

Last edited: