WWE Bobbleheads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bobbleheadhall

Reaction score
Hi All! We are new to this forum but we wanted to introduce ourselves. We are the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum, located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We have some officially licensed WWE bobbleheads now in stock and want to share them with you but it says that we can't post links until we have made 2 posts. What section do you suggest we post about these bobbleheads?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

You can make ONE thread in the Locker Room for your company. If you advertise outside of this other than a signature link, you will end up getting banned.

We are fine with people wanting to share merch like this so long as it is contained to one thread and not spammed throughout the forum. I hope you will also be an active member on this forum outside of simply plugging your products. We have a close community here.

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

bobbleheadhall

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. It says I need 2 posts to be able to post a link. Do these count as 2 posts?