WWE backstage reaction on Bray Wyatt's debut, plans for their future.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Source: F4WOnline

- Even before last night's RAW hit the air, The Wyatt Family were trending worldwide on Twitter.
- WWE officials were happy with the way Bray Wyatt, Erick Rowan and Luke Harper debuted on last night's RAW, even though they were debuted in a segment that normally gets bad ratings. No word yet on WWE's response to the crowd reaction but it's worth noting that they did not edit out the Husky Harris chants when re-posting the debut on YouTube and WWE.com.

- There was immediate speculation that The Wyatts were gearing up for a SummerSlam match against Kane and The Undertaker after they took out Kane on RAW last night. F4Wonline.com reports that The Undertaker may not be ready for SummerSlam as he's hurt again. Apparently Taker injured himself in his most recent WWE TV angle with The Shield a few months ago.
For what it's worth, WWE's goal with The Wyatt Family is said to be turning them babyface but that likely won't happen for a while.

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0709/563970/backstage-news-on-the-wyatt-family-debut-wwe-reaction/#ixzz2YYIXp8I7

Chaz

The Artiste
Reaction score
Wyatt Family vs. Brothers of Destruction....
:yes:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
why would you ever want them to be babyface? no thank you

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Turning the Wyatts face without breaking them up (which is stupid) or changing their gimmick (which is also stupid) seems really hard to do. They have to be heels.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I would love to see the script you would have for their face turn scene.
It would involve someone sliding toast up their jellied ass like a credit card.

but seriously when Undertaker first debuted I'm sure the idea fans thought of is that he would never turn face. I mean compare Kane when he debuted to where he is now, who could honestly see that happening. I think the same could happen to the Wyatt's or at least Bray. I'm not saying it's going to happen tomorrow or even in the next year, but it can happen. Honestly all it would take is for a heel to get in their way, they could be doing the same exact thing, except going after heels instead of faces.